March 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms-9/25

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms-9/25

• Options
    @LiveNLove44 I am so sorry they said that. You should have told them that your H loves supporting you in your career, and getting to spend extra time with his kids. Then proceeded to ask her how her H feels about her clearly being around so often, if she has time to keep up with everyone else's schedules.
  • Options
    @kalawa, good call. I think I said something along the lines of "it's hard to be gone" and then awkwardly chased DS down the sidewalk or something. She works from home, so she is always noticing what happens in our neighborhood, which is great when it comes to home security, but not much else. :confused:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LiveNLove44 she sounds jealous and rude. Wow. Maybe her H isn’t as supportive as yours. Or maybe it’s just that you are hotter than she is :wink: I’m sorry that she upset you. Being a coach is a huge investment in someone else’s kids and you are making an impact on your team, probably for life. Be proud of who you are and of having an H who is so supportive. Plus you have two kids who get to enjoy an extra season of Daddy time. <3
  • Options
    My heart aches for Las Vegas. Any mamas out there?
  • Options
    @barrelocarol that was awful news to wake up to. I don't know anyone in the area. My heart hurts  :(
  • Options
    I went to bed early and didn't hear about the shooting until this morning.  It makes me so sad and I am praying for all involved.
  • Options
    Seriously, so horrible.
  • Options
    ashleyf911ashleyf911 member
    edited October 2017
    400 people injured and at least 50 killed. I just can't wrap my head around it.   A friend of my husband's is one of the marketing managers at the Mandalay where the shooter was. Ugh.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @ashleyf911 I can't, either. I went to bed early and slept in and was just in shock when I turned on the TV. It's so awful. I can't imagine how terrifying it had to have been for those at the scene.
  • Options
    It is horrible. I feel so sad for everything these days. Edmonton had a terrorist attack Saturday night, now this mass shooting. It's just awful. I hope everyone is safe, and their friends and family as well.
  • Options
    @barrelocarol Yeah one of our March moms told me she lives in Vegas in a PM, but I'm not sure if she's ever mentioned it in a public comment so I don't want to tag her. I PM'd her to check in and waiting for a reply. 
  • Options
    syssa-osyssa-o member
    edited October 2017

Edit wrong thread