1st Trimester

Help please!

I had my last period August 27 - September 2. On the fifth day of my period, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside me. I bled lightly, spotted on September 9 - 11. I have lost my appetite for a few foods that I would normally eat. I’m hungry all day and I eat until I fall asleep. My lower back is uncomfortable. My lower stomach, bladder area is also very uncomfortable in ways. I can’t sleep on my stomach because of that. It’s most comfortable when I sleep on my back. I usually sleep on my stomach. I’ve also had weird cramps and pains. I have had a few heaches here and there. I also am more tired than usual. Recently, I am getting more acne, I never get acne. Along with weird cravings and very sensitive when it comes to my emotions. All has happened within the last 4 weeks. My next period is suppose to start on October 9. 

I’m not quite sure if I am pregnant. These aren’t my normal pms symptoms. 

Re: Help please!

• Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"