February 2018 Moms
Options

never mind

Meghen11Meghen11 member
edited October 2017 in February 2018 Moms
sorry i asked

Re: never mind

• Options

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would go with "Lorelai" if you are choosing the name because of Gilmore Girls, plus it will be easier to spell/pronounce if it matches the standard spelling. There is nothing wrong with Scarlett, either... 

That being said, we all DO know how much stress it is to pick another human being's name as we are all doing it. There is a baby name thread for that reason, so that we can discuss things together rather than numerous individual posts blocking other topics. 
  • Options
    “Thoughts on We Already Have a Thread for this”?
  • Options
    “Thoughts on We Already Have a Thread for this”?

• Options
    I like Lorelei and Scarlett...but have you considered the name "Snoflayke?"

• Options
    Me when people DD without even sassing us first 

• Options
    TLDR

I like these 2 names *cue winded reasoning for each* something something I love Gossip Girl. *More explaining* what do y'all think? 
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"