April 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change - 9/29

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY (stolen from Tuesday/Thursday!!) What is your drink of choice when you can enjoy a drink?
TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
Started TTC August 2016
BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
BFP: 2/27/20

Re: Friday Ticker Change - 9/29

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks, size of a peach.

2. How are you feeling? Great, but very, very tired by the end if the day.

3. Any appointments coming up? Monday is my first appt with the midwife, so I'll have a physical, and we should be listening to the HB with the doppler, which is super exciting!

Two Raves: So happy to be out of the first trimester and feeling good. I can't wait to start legit showing, instead of looking like I have a bigger-than-usual beer gut ;)
    The word has gotten out about my pregnancy among my students, and it's been super sweet to have them come in and ask if it's true. They're all really happy :)

5. What is your drink of choice when you can enjoy a drink? A nice hoppy beer, preferably something not too high gravity - session IPAs or hoppy pale ales are my favs.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    10 weeks - a strawberry!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Exhausted. Queasy. And I get very crampy when overheated, which is most of the school day, as the auditorium is a heatbox.

Panorama and 10 week sono this afternoon!

MH makes me cranky. He bitches about the PIO shots and how he helps me with them, and I'm like dude. Do YOU want the shots in your ass??? Just let me be pregnant and sleep!

5. GTKY (stolen from Tuesday/Thursday!!) What is your drink of choice when you can enjoy a drink?
    Either a glass of Riesling or a Malibu Pineapple.

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @saisongbird Ugh, I'm sorry YH is being difficult... doesn't sound like a fun task for either of you. How much longer do you have to do the PIO shots?
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

12 weeks! Size of a toy soldier 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Still on the upswing. MS easing up even more. Very tired though and soooo out of breath for doing anything more than sitting still. 
    NT scan this afternoon! 
    Pending NT results, I will he telling my boss next week I am pregnant, which will be such a relief. 
    DS has some sort of bug. Fever yesterday and he was so lethargic, it was so sad and we had all the snuggles. Down to 100.4 now, hopefully it doesn't spike back up.
    Red wine is my go to generally. I love fall and winter seasonal beers too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? I am 13 weeks along and the baby is the size of a lemon.

2. How are you feeling? I am feeling good but very tired.

3. Any appointments coming up? No appointments until Oct.

4. Rants, raves, questions? I hope I can last all night at  my cousins wedding tonight! I don't want to bow out early because I am too tired. Plus I want to enjoy the night out with my husband :)

5. GTKY (stolen from Tuesday/Thursday!!) What is your drink of choice when you can enjoy a drink? I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some margaritas!!!!! Blueberry is my favorite.

• @hedgepig oh I love the students coming to talk to you about your pregnancy, that is super sweet. How old are your students again? I love IPAs as well! 
    @saisongbird GOOD luck today for your panoramo and sono. Are you finding out the sex of the baby? Also YH needs to realize ASAP that he has the way better end of the deal! For goodness sakes!
    @sapphires-and-diamonds ohhh poor little DS. It must be strange to see normally active kiddos just taken out and feeling low. I bet he appreciated the snuggle time with you. Hoping he feels better soon! 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    11 weeks! lime? maybe a key lime?

2. How are you feeling? The evening nausea is now morning and evening. I feel worse this week than last week but I wonder if that's just because I'm at work instead of vacation??
    big brother profile swagswag GIF

3. Any appointments coming up? I had my panorama blood work this week and in two weeks, I have another visit with my OB. 

Rave: I'm really happy to be home, see my parents and my fur babies. And go back to my toddler diet. 
    Rant: Some changes are happening at work that make me think I need to tell them pretty soon rather than draw it out or it could have an impact on my year end bonus (which is usually more than half my compensation). I was really hoping to delay telling them for as long as possible, but I don't think I can actually wait that much longer. 

White wine for sure most days. I'm surprised actually how easy giving up alcohol has been. Coffee on the other hand, that's been a bear. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 13 weeks, size of a lemon

2. How are you feeling? Not so great. I have a migraine disorder that's caused me not to be able to work in my chosen profession (RN), and the first tri was a lovely break from those, they are suddenly back with a daily vengeance, welcome to second tri, I guess.

3. Any appointments coming up? Was just there Monday for panorama and got to hear HB on Doppler. I cried haha!

Rave: I saw an old friend last night at calling hours for a distant family member and she gave me a bunch of baby stuff (she has 5yo twins) and is giving me a brand new crib free!! Awesome

5. What is your drink of choice when you can enjoy a drink? I don't drink too much, but if I'm going to, I'm all about vodka mixed drinks and that's about it.

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 10 weeks, 2 strawberries :)

2. How are you feeling? this week has been horrible with more nausea, headache, weak and can't eat anything at the moment...counting down to second trimester! Boss has been very understanding I'm so grateful that he is.

3. Any appointments coming up? just had the first consultation with midwife taking bloods etc

4. Rants, raves, questions? just done with first trimester and not been excercising so am noticing loss in muscles waaaa!!!

5. GTKY (stolen from Tuesday/Thursday!!) What is your drink of choice when you can enjoy a drink? I'd love a brandy and lemonade mmmmm
    12 Weeks--size of a plum!
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Feeling great! Exhaustion is letting up, somewhat.
    Going in for 12 week appt. next Thursday--after we hear the strong heartbeat, we will make the public announcement. Getting a chalkboard to put in front of our two dogs that says "Baby G*** Guard Dogs: Reporting for Duty April 2018" :) 
    Rave: Got our Panorama results yesterday. We are very low risk for all the conditions it tests for--so, so thankful for that. Also found out its a BOY! I am excited but nervous. This is our first, and I was sort of hoping for a girl first because I got it in my head that a girl might make it a little "easier" on us. Don't get me wrong, I wanted a son, too, so I am NOT disappointed, and we will hope for a girl with the second. I'm just more nervous. Can any of you boy moms reassure me that I am not in for day after day of loud fart noises, dirty faces and hands, and constant destruction? I can have a boy that likes quiet time at the art table too, right?! :) 
    Typically I like a nice glass of wine with dinner. If its red, malbec, if its white, a riesling or moscato. 
  • @hedgepig - shots end this weekend. Hallelujah.

@stalkinghorse - we plan to. My parents are taking DD on 10/13 for a sleepover, so we are having a date night and will look at the results then.

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sapphires-and-diamonds +1 to huffing and puffing at even the slightest hill. Ooof.
    @sweetdream2004 GL at the wedding! I couldn't even hang in there at MH's cousin's wedding last weekend...
    @stalkinghorse I teach high school, so they're old enough to be super interested in the process. I do have one 7th grade class, but they haven't figured it out yet. I am also surprised how easy it was for me to give up alcohol, especially in the beginning, but there have been a few evenings lately when I could really use a beer :#
    @sweetiesari Two strawberries? Are you having twins?!
    @mcg920 Congrats on all the good news and test results!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016