May 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC 9/29

Let's go. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: FFFC 9/29

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ivyvines6 said:
    I haven't shaved my legs in over a month and I'm wearing a skirt. Stare at my legs I fucking dare you. (Also, I'm probably on the warpath today...) Is using that term cultural appropriation?
    No

I only shaved because of TV ultrasound the other day. I was irrationally annoyed to do it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 i did that a week or so ago.  no shame over here. 
  • Options
    @ladystinson you just made me laugh.  i thought of heading to the hospital with my first and showering didnt even cross my mind, it was about 11:30 at night.  
  • Options
    @yesthisiskim0401 I've got very dark hair too. There's a reason I shaved in labor lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Pearlvirus hahahhaa omg that's amazing. You win. 
  • Options
    @yesthisiskim0401 Hahahahahaha no. My hair is not blonde. Anywhere on my body. Especially not in the fun places where women are "not supposed to have hair." My SO is marrying a cave woman. It's black everywhere but my head which is dark brown. (You can tell from my profile pic) When I was shaving I had to daily. I don't have the time for that, and I don't really care either. I will shave for the wedding in November though...
  • Options
    @zaclina, I would totally do the same thing hahahahaha! So funny!!
  • Options
    @suchaglencoco, @gildah:  thank you, ladies, for the empathy!!!!  The pain is real.  Ugh.
    fail halloween fall costume minions GIF
  • Options
    @zaclina I get home embarrassing and awkward that is, but I'm laughing so hard right now there are tears in my eyes. My daughter just side eyed me for disturbing pj masks.
  • Options
    @nanifrog.  At least it's giving a good laugh and hopefully sparing someone else from making my mistake!  PJ masks... that sounds cool!  
    fail halloween fall costume minions GIF
  • Options
    @zaclina thank you for making my day!  I can definitely see how that mix up would happen. At least the tech/nurse was nice about it!
    BabyFruit Ticker