TTC After a Loss

First Period After Miscarriage

I had a D&C in early July. It took awhile for my HCG levels to drop so I didn't start my period for about 8 weeks. When it first came back it was very light, stopping and starting for about four or five days. Then it went away for a day but came back with normal to heavy bleeding for five more days. I had been trying to track my cycle once it returned but thought I should restart my tracking to when it came back normally, as that seemed to be the real period. So I started with ovulation tests based on that. But a couple weeks later I still haven't had a positive on any of my ovulation tests, though the Advanced Clear Blue finally started giving me the flashing smiley face a few days ago. I am wondering now if I started testing too late since I pushed back my cycle start date and the very light days actually were the start of the cycle after all. Anyone have a similar experience? 

Re: First Period After Miscarriage

• @sbillig My understanding is that it isn’t abnormal to have many days of flashy smileys before a solid smiley with the clear blue. How many days have you been doing OPKs? 
    It does take awhile for a lot of ladies to get their cycles somewhat regular again after MC, which can be a frustrating process in itself. Sorry you’re dealing with that right now.