Baby Names
Options

Middle names and opinions

rebeccaparisrebeccaparis member
edited September 2017 in Baby Names
I'm looking for middle name suggestions for Fawn. I am aware that this is not a popular name and that it may not be everyone's style but am still curious if you have a strong opinion of it either love or hate and why. Thank you 
photo a436e47a-1fc7-4b2c-aee9-dc94f8169c1f_zpsbbb152f9.jpg photo 301d07a6-bea2-41ae-8e5b-30e66a49659d_zps6d6599b3.jpg photo 80f355e8-ba3f-48d5-aeb4-f6f4c1c72f6e_zps8e4fac15.jpg BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Middle names and opinions

• Options
    BabyBoyH92016BabyBoyH92016 member
    edited September 2017
    I don't have a strong opinion of the name, and even though it's not my style, I can appreciate it. I like the simplicity of Fawn. It's different but not too far out there. 

Fawn Victoria
    Fawn Alexandra 
    Fawn Noelle
    Fawn Louise 

• Options
    I would go with something classic and on the longer side to give Fawn some strong legs. 

Fawn Teresa
    Fawn Marjorie
    Fawn Elizabeth
    Fawn Adelaide
    Fawn Ariadne
    Fawn Cordelia
    Fawn Henrietta
    Fawn Isidora
    Fawn Nicolette
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have never heard the name but my initial reaction is that I don't like it (sorry!).  I wouldn't say it's a strong opinion on it, but it reminds me of a fawn, baby deer, which would seem weak or babyish on an adult woman.  It would be hard for a woman to pull off, I think.

Fawn Alexandra 
    Fawn Juliet
    Fawn Josephine
    Fawn Elizabeth
    Fawn Diana

• Options
    Love it

Fawn Olivia
    Fawn Lucille
    Fawn Eleanor
    Fawn Catherine 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15