December 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 9/29

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3.  Is your baby shower coming up? Do you know what the theme will be?

4. Any appointments this week? 

5. Rants, raves, questions.  

6. GTKY: What will you be for Halloween since you have a big belly to decorate?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 9/29

• @jlemons-2 Thanks for starting this! I'm glad to see you post! I'm sorry you're so sick still, but the end of it is getting so close! 

31! The size of asparagus. 
    2. How are you feeling? 

Pretty great. Lots of backand hip pain but I really can't complain. 

Tomorrow!! It's mermaid/ocean (not the little mermaid) themed. 

Nope. Normal 2 week appt next week. 
    5. Rants, raves, questions?
    Nope

I don't really have a reason to dress up. I'm actually really sad I don't have a reason to make an awesome costume this year. I do think I will get one of those skeleton shirts with the baby in the belly. Plus I just scored some LuLaRoe Halloween leggings I can wear with it. 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • I really hope you post pics of this shower. I love mermaid themes! Do we have a baby shower photo thread yet? If not, we need one for sure! 32 weeks, you are in the home stretch lady. 
  • @jlemons-2 oh my goodness your Halloween costume idea is too cute! 

30 weeks, 2 Cucumbers! (at 28 weeks Baby A weighed 2lbs12oz and Baby B weighed 2lbs4oz)

2. How are you feeling? 
     I am super sore and my back hurts a lot.  I wonder if it's from being on bed rest and not moving around much, or if it's normal pain.  

I had a work baby shower and my main baby shower about 2 weeks ago.  We have a diaper/book party to watch the Bengals Football game on Sunday, which is a couples shower.  I believe they are doing hot dogs and other similar things you would find at a football game.  It's going to be outside with the game projected on the back of the house.  I don't get out of the house much, so I'm excited to break free! 

I actually have an OB appointment this morning.  I am hoping we are able to schedule my c-section at this appointment.  

Raves: my friend is also having twins and is having her gender reveal party on Saturday, and I am going to go!  I can't wait to find out what she's having.  Rants: My body feels like I've been hit by a semi in certain spots.  At first i thought my stomach area was sore from insulin injections, now I think it might be from more stretching.  It hurts! 

I'll likely be a party pooper and won't be anything.  I'll be 34.5 weeks pregnant with twins and I will be huge and probably not wanting to get out of a chair in my drive 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @jlemons-2 I'm sorry you are still feeling sick. You are not alone. Solidarity here! 

@ktcakes87 have so much fun at your shower tomorrow!  We def need an AW shower thread 

29 weeks, acorn squash 

2. How are you feeling?  
    If I could put the poop emoji here, I would. Lol. 69 more days to go. 

This is my 2nd but my IL's and sister through me and my SIL a joint sprinkle in August and my work threw me a shower 2 weeks ago. No theme, just "boyish colors" and they were great.  They didn't have to do that so it was nice to feel a little love! 

Actually in parking lot for my growth scan. Was diagnosed yesterday with gestational diabetes so I'll have lots of appts coming up. 

I have sooo much to get done in the next 48 hours. We are officially moving the rest of stuff  today, it's end of the month at work which is always insane for me, I have to clean the old place for our new renters who are moving in on Sunday, back to school night for DS1 tonight, his birthday party is tomorrow and then I have to find time to unpack and organize our new house.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it lol 

i think I'll be a construction sign "bump" 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• @Marley629 good luck with your scan, I love seeing my little squish! Sorry about the GD, I have had it the whole pregnancy and it isn't too hard to deal with. Just be easy on yourself. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    29 weeks, acorn squash 

2. How are you feeling? 

great until 4:00pm. Then I get nauseated and am just exhausted 

I didn’t think I was having a baby shower but my sil just got one together for me. It will be October 28! The theme is little pumpkin. Just cute fall stuff (I love fall so much)

found out I passed my 1 hr glucose screening. Thank god becaue I had to do the 3 hr with dd. 

my heart is so sad.... we just found out that two of our students’ 4 year old sister was found dead last night. I have no details but it was too many emotions. I feel so bad for those babies and for the parents. I have known this family for 5 years. It’s just terrible. 

not dressing up but I did order a pumpkin shirt and it came last night. I’ll probably just wear that.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kyrwynkyrwyn member
    edited September 2017
    @jlemons-2 It's always good to see you around! I am sorry you're still feeling sick, and that you've got so much on your plate in third tri.  Though I get the feeling that you're the sort of badass mama who will just make it work somehow.

31 weeks.  Asparagus? I continue to be confused by the bump vegetable sizers. *shrug*

2. How are you feeling? 

Image result for panic
    Only 9 weeks to go!!!!  Generally overwhelmed by the amount of stuff left to do and also how soon we will be parents.  I seem to go through one of these phases every 2 weeks, followed by closing out a bunch of our to-do items, so I guess it's time for another productive weekend.

Physically, I'm feeling a lot better.  I actually feel better, overall, pregnant than I did in the last couple years of trying to get pregnant.  If it weren't for the GD, I'd probably be enjoying 3rd tri so far (but I'd also be a lazy ass without the GD motivation, so maybe I'd have other symptoms).  (Just kidding: the nausea is back.)  I also have REALLY sleepy days, where brain-fog is so bad I worry people at work will notice I'm not pulling my weight.  I think they correspond to growth spurts, because I also feel stretched (and I, too, blamed that on insulin injection sites @beary67 but I'm pretty sure mine is stretching!)

Ours was last weekend, and a very chill backyard bbq and family gathering sort of thing.  The kids played horseshoes and ran around, and we got to see a bunch of family we don't see as often as we should.  There were blue decorations, and a couple diaper cakes, but otherwise no big theme.  I totally forgot to take pictures.

I saw my CDE earlier this week, and I have an OB check in next week, and then my schedule gets crazy with 2-3 appts/week.  Just booked my 36 week scan, too.

The CDE told me that they may induce at 39 weeks and my first thoughts were selfish (more family in town because of Tgiving, getting off insulin sooner, more time with baby & DH at the end of the year before he goes back to work) rather than worrying if that was okay for the baby.  Mom fail. :(

Our bathroom remodel is ALMOST DONE. Hallelujah. The house has two working toilets again! 

I ordered one of the cheesy pumpkin shirts off Amazon. I just hope it will fit at 35+ weeks.

ETA: Apparently my stomach is not on board with this "feeling better" thing today. I spoke to soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My c-section got scheduled today for November 24th (the day after Thanksgiving)!  I am praying I make it that long.  We also got a surprise ultrasound to see the babies, which I wasn't expecting.  Starting in 2 weeks, we have ultrasounds (bio-physical profiles) twice a week! 
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @beary67 how exciting!!!!! 8 weeks left? It’s gonna fly by 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @dkizz82 Yup!  8 weeks left! I know better than to 100% believe we can make it that far, but I can always hope, right??? :smile:
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • beary67 said:
    @dkizz82 Yup!  8 weeks left! I know better than to 100% believe we can make it that far, but I can always hope, right??? :smile:
    You might! :D I’m 10 weeks away and I think it’s crazy!!!!! This pregnancy has flown by. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @dkizz82 so sorry to hear about your students sister. My office does home visiting with pregnant and new moms and one of my coworkers had a family lose a twin to SIDS this week (they were 3 months old), it hit our whole office pretty hard since most people here are moms, or are currently pregnant. I can't even imagine how it feels. 

I feel so bad for everyone that continues to have nausea/vomiting! ugh. is anyone taking unisom/B6 with success?

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 30 weeks, my app says size of a motorcycle helmet.....but that seems rather large!

2. How are you feeling? 
     I've been sick all week with a sore throat and off/on feverish/achy feeling. Not bad enough to stay home from work, not well enough to go see my clients (getting people's baby's sick is a no-no), so I've just been sitting at work with nothing to do and feeling mildly miserable. So glad to be feeling a bit better today though. 

We will have a shower for friends on Oct 15th, a shower for family on Oct 28, and I have one at work on Nov 15. The only one with a theme will be the one on the 28th - halloween theme, although I'm not really involved in the planning of any of them, so I'm not sure what that means! 

I think we have NST and BPP next friday.....but it could just be another pee in a cup check in. It's been AGES since we saw this little bean and it's driving me crazy!

I feel like I should be feeling some contractions or BH, but so far nothing.....or maybe I'm just not as aware of my body as I thought? I'm terrified of going over 40 weeks, so maybe I'm just looking for "bad signs" that this guy is settled in for the loooooong haul. haha

6. GTKY: What will you be for Halloween since you have a big belly to decorate? I LOVE halloween, my cubicle at work was decorated the first week of september for halloween, so normally I would already have my costume ready to go, but I just cannot get excited about a pregnancy costume for some reason! Maybe a pumpkin shirt? 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @PoeMasque I didn't have any contractions, Braxton or otherwise, until I was in the hospital being induced with DD. Good luck, I'm sure you'll get them soon!
  • Yes @PoeMasque it’s very sad. You’re right, It hits so much harder when you’re a mom. Sorry you haven’t been feeling well. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry ladies I often miss this post! I teach a class on Fridays and hardly come on and for whatever reason can't get the bold off on my phone!

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 29 weeks 

2. How are you feeling? 

Not to bad. Still able to sleep ok and walk without feeling to bad yet! Heartburn every day though and headaches. 
    3.  Is your baby shower coming up? Do you know what the theme will be? We will not be having one since we had a huge one with my twins a year and a half ago. I do have a small registry created though just so I can get the completion code for some stuff we need. 

4. Any appointments this week? Nope, 3 hour glucose test next week though. 

5. Rants, raves, questions. Nothing really at the moment. We scheduled a repeat c section for Dec 8 if I make it that far. Still considering a vbac though. 

6. GTKY: What will you be for Halloween since you have a big belly to decorate? I'm not sure if I will or not. I'll have to Pinterest a few ideas. My 15 month old boys are going to be skunks though and I'm so excited! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omg skunks. That's going to be so adorable @tmk0325
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17