WTO Thursday 9/28

izza2izza2 member
edited September 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the worst TTGP advice you've been given so far (that's not to "relax")?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: WTO Thursday 9/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited September 2017
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: Feeling very blah today. Darkest OPK yet this morning with FMU, but it still wasn't considered a positive. Four days left to O'.

CS/Q: Will post in a bit...Temps have been lower the past two days. What do you ladies consider "W" wet CM as? That's the only classification i'm a little unsure of.

GTKY: "Eat a cheeseburger...you're not pregnant cause you're a stick!" or "You must have really bad karma...maybe you should be nicer"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @lurvleybunchococonuts So sorry your body is not cooperating! I O'd on CD38 last cycle, maybe you'll still O'? I get the whole just wanting a fresh start thing though. Hope your body figures itself out soon! Also, I can't see your chart :/

@thisnthat314 People can be so cruel...Hope you can find some ways to relax while the hubby is out for a few days. Lots of bubble baths?

@izza2 Hopefully you guys can get it in tonight, and get some good timing! DH is fighting with fatigue in the cycle too...maybe you guys can try a different time of day then you normally would? We find morning quickies to be the best during the work week.

@Augusta108 So glad your DH did not lose his job...how incredibly stressful to have to just wait it out to see if you have a job or not. Is the company in danger of just going bankrupt or something?
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Have been super busy with work and RE appts so I haven't really posted much this week.
    @thisnthat314  I'm so sorry someone said that to you. That is terrible. I know you know that isn't true, but I just want to reiterate that it's not your fault.
    @lurvleybunchococonuts  I'm sorry your cycle is being so frustrating. For some reason your chart isn't showing up. 
    @izza2  Fx you are able to HIO tonight. 
    @Augusta108 That sounds very stressful, I'm glad YH's job is safe.

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (I realized I was counting wrong the other day, 4/4 and 2/2 AL)

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, OPK, PNV, Ubiquinol, baby aspirin, acupuncture 

R/R: It's Thursday of a very long week and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Fall tv is awesome, loving that Broad City and This is Us are back on. So all raves, even though there are a lot of rants I don't want to think about.

CS/Q: No questions. 

GTKY: I was told to drink a particular tea that contains vitex. Personally I feel like vitex isn't something I'd dabble with without professional advice...

• Options
    @thisnthat314 I hate when anyone suggests that healthy behaviors are bad for ttgp... My sister-in-law said that losing any amount weight within 2 years of trying could cause infertility and I wanted to scream. She and all my medical professional family should know better than to be misled by psuedoscience.

Month/cycle: 9/8
    CD: 21
    WAYDTGKU: opk
    R/R: Since going off BCPs I have been getting progressively worse cystic acne and nothing I have tried has been helping. I don't want to use anything not safe for pregnancy but I am super frustrated that the new primary care doctor I saw wouldn't prescribe even antibiotic ointment because he believes women should not use ANY perscriptions for ANY conditions when ttgp until after the first trimester. I just moved so the soonest dermatologist appointment I could  get isn't until December and I started a new job in an executive office so I really don't want to wait to get this embarrassingly unprofessional situation on my face under control especially when it is just extra stress on not getting a BFP. But then I feel so selfish that I am not just gracefully enduring it and not stopping any of my other medications that maintain my quality of life...

CS/Q: Not temping

GTKY: Don't wait too long to try. I just turned 29, so I only imagine this will get worse if I'm not pregnant by the time I hit the big 3-0.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Month/Cycle: 13

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV OPK 

R/R: My dr had to cancel my appointment and the next available one is not till the 17th. You don't know how much i want my period to be late so I can start round 2 of clomid and not wait another cycle. Last cycle was a failure. 

GTKY: What is the worst TTGP advice you've been given so far (that's not to "relax")? When my mom saw my opk's she said "that is not how this works". Followed by a variation of just relax. That OPKs and temping are what is preventing it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: HIO for awhile...now just waiting to confirm O since I'll be away from MH for a weel

R/R: meh

CS/Q: Too lazy to upload today

GTKY: What is the worst TTGP advice you've been given so far (that's not to "relax")?

That OPKs don't work so it's not worth using them.
  • Options
    TW********* loss mentioned

Month/Cycle:3/3

CD:1

WAYDTGKU: bleh

R/R: Okay, so the spotting turned to a full fledged period today or estrogen breakthru bleeding because I did not ovulate the cycle post the chemical pregnancy. I was told by an IBCLC and my midwife that it is possible that while nursing my body might continue to have annovulatory cycles or CPs, but isn't likely? Idk, I am getting conflicting information that leads me to believe they don't know what is going on. My midwife can run testing but wants me to wait and see first. She recommended Evening Primrose oil to help regulate my cycles. I am not preventing... but I also have kind of mentally given up, how can I say I am trying if I am not ovulating? So I am going to try and eat healthy, start painting the new house ( which I have been putting off) and start a new running training plan to get me to a 10k length. If I get pregnant, yay, but I don't expect good things. Maybe I am just defeated... but I kind of hate my body.. and that can't be good for conception. When I conceived my daughter I was so positive and talked to my belly, dare I say completely naive? But, I think you have to love your body for your body to do things for you and right now I have lost respect for my body and what it can do. I am 10 pounds over what I want to be, I can't run as far as I used to... and I can't get pregnant or keep a baby... the ONLY thing my body does that makes me happy is feed my daughter and soothe her when shes sick or teething. I am not going to stop nursing to get pregnant... so I'm in a way benched? I am going to chart or course and hope timing jsut works out...

CS/Q:any supplements you feel are safe while nursing? I am unsure of vitex while nursing...my midwife had never heard of it. She recommended evening primrose oil, which I know can't hurt but I doubt it does much. People recommended Maca... but idk if I should do pill form or what... maybe I have PCOS and should do that diet... too much at play right now to know... could be the CP, could be nursing, could be it was my 4 cycle post baby... dk

someone told me that my body was doing beautiful work, as I was miscarrying....it was in response to me saying at least my levels are going down naturally and quickly
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Stupid chart is stupid! Thanks for the heads up that it wasn't showing. I'll be back for tags, but in the meantime for your viewing pleasure:

Eta - cause I can't spell today

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    Month/Cycle:14/14

CD:2

WAYDTGKU:BBT,CM,OPK,HIO

R/R: got in a 45 min jog today, there was no way I was jogging during the heat wave we had last week but I did get in a lot of walking.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What is the worst TTGP advice you've been given so far (that's not to "relax")?  That it will happen when it happens..... :/ 
  • Options
    @josie12367 watery/wet and not at all sticky.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @izza2 I hope you are able to get some good timing girl! FX you get to HIO :)  Also, I prop my hips up... I'm a dork like that.

@augusta108 Phew, that's good that YH's job is okay.  That's so stressful!  Hope you can get some timing in now that you know for sure.

@josi12367 HAHA, you should be nicer? I hope it was said sarcasticly? Ugh... I hope my body figures itself out too.  I wasn't temping last cycle and of course I'm kicking myself for it cause who knows if I O'd that cycle or not.  Either way it's not fun... I just wish my dumb body would get with the program!

@zamora_spin thanks girl, it's just so aggravating, I feel like each cycle is equally frustrating and I just wish it'd be easy for all of us for once!  Yay I'm with you for the end of the week!  DH & I watched the 1st episode of Young Sheldon the other night.  Yay for new seasons of tv shows!

@jettin Welcome!

@stephiebears88 Boo at your doctor for canceling!  That sounds super frustrating.  So sorry last cycle wasn't a win :(  Ugh, I've gotten a variation of that GTKY answer too.  It sucks!  It's like no, this is how people actually DO get pregnant. (In theory anyhow I wouldn't know personally)

@nimmle FX O cooperates!

@katm89 I hear ya on being frustrated with your body.  FX it figures itself out girl!

@stargazer1lily Good for you on the jog today!  

@canucklehead123 Ugh... I know! I had my FX for CD20 too... so annoying.  YAY for the pos opk this morning!  FX you get to HIO tonight!

@dragonette505 Lol, right?  I'm rather stumped by my chart too... Nothing more to do but just keep waiting it out.  I'm so glad you get a lovely day today :)  I love fall honestly lol.  Ugh, your GTKY makes me wanna kick that lady in the teeth too!  Wth people?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    P&G today, but I’ll catch up on all the posts tonight. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (2/2 after losses)

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: pnv, hio, Pom juice, OPKs, Cp, cm

R/R: I have a cold and I found a giant spider in my house, so the only obvious solution is to burn down my house... (just kidding)

CS/Q: not temping. 

GTKY: What is the worst TTGP advice you've been given so far (that's not to "relax")? “It will happen at the right time for your family”. Ya, no. 
  • Options
    @dragonette505 it's my co-worker. She tried for years and finally conceived during IUI. Her doctor said they don't work and she never got a positive in all the time she used them. She also never followed the instructions. Soooooo. Lol
  • Options
    nimmle said:
    @dragonette505 it's my co-worker. She tried for years and finally conceived during IUI. Her doctor said they don't work and she never got a positive in all the time she used them. She also never followed the instructions. Soooooo. Lol

• Options
    izza2 said:
    Finally got a positive OPK today. Irrationally excited, so I'm sharing it everywhere, lmao.
    I peed in the package (never again. never. again.) at the gym and felt awkward carrying around a pee stick going past old ladies who were getting changed.

I told H we're HIO tonight whether he gets home at a reasonable time or not.
    He mentioned midnight sex, and I told him I don't care if I'm dead to the world and don't wake up: the penis is going in the vagina.

crying picturing you peeing in the packet!!!! I feel so lucky they have Dixie cups in my office bathrooms!! But its all worth it for that POS! Ive also told DH, just roll me over and inseminate me and try not to wake me up!!! lol
  • Options
    izza2izza2 member
    edited September 2017
    izza2 said:
    Finally got a positive OPK today. Irrationally excited, so I'm sharing it everywhere, lmao.
    I peed in the package (never again. never. again.) at the gym and felt awkward carrying around a pee stick going past old ladies who were getting changed.

I told H we're HIO tonight whether he gets home at a reasonable time or not.
    He mentioned midnight sex, and I told him I don't care if I'm dead to the world and don't wake up: the penis is going in the vagina.

crying picturing you peeing in the packet!!!! I feel so lucky they have Dixie cups in my office bathrooms!! But its all worth it for that POS! Ive also told DH, just roll me over and inseminate me and try not to wake me up!!! lol
    It was not pleasant! I figured if other people could do it, I could too. Nope.
    Let's just say there may have been more pee on my hand than in the package. :blush:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    Month/Cycle:2/2

CD:10

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bd, mucinex, cutting back on drinking

R/R: Rant: my best friend is moving tomorrow am across the country and I'm really sad. And our realtor is taking her sweet time uploading new pictures of our house. Rave: It's almost Friyay! 

CS/Q:not today

GTKY: What is the worst TTGP advice you've been given so far (that's not to "relax")? I haven't really told a lot of people.  I'm trying to save myself the pressure. We've been telling everyone we're waiting until we get in our new house to start trying.  Buying myself some time and privacy.  
  • Options
    @izza2 Ha! I probably would've tried to turn that opk in my hand too! lol
  • Options
    ::Visiting from TWW::

@josie12367. Those are both pretty f*ed up GTKY!!!  Especially the one about being nice.  RUDE.

@Augusta108.  Glad YH kept his job.  Sorry about his coworkers :(

@Stargazer1lily I get so pissed when people say that GTKY about me or anyone else.  

@izza2. Yay for +OPK!  My early FFFC is that I take the sticks back to my desk in a tissue sometimes if someone is behind me waiting for the bathroom.  Meh, that sounds grosser than it seems when I do it.  0 craps left to give today :D

My friend told me that I'm too educated about my body & conception.  She said because of that, I worry too much and then it isn't going to happen. 

• Options
    @dragonette505 Thanks for the advice! For some reason i've always marked that as dry because it's not enough to see on your finger if that makes any sense, but it clicked that's it's more a texture thing I guess. The wet spot on underwear makes total sense. I've been googling it, but everyone's descriptions can vary so much. Thanks for clarifying!

@lurvleybunchococonuts Nope, wasn't sarcastic. The woman was super crunchy and believed good karma lead to good things, and that if you didn't have good things happening in your life, then your karma and aura were off....she was pretty nuts overall, but still stung

@chloandcoco I definitely support you if your house went up in flames after that. Totally logical....

@izza2 HAHAHA...I laughed so hard about the P in the V no matter what...Hope midnight HIO worked out!

@jrm_14 Yeah because there's such a thing as being too smart about your body and health *insert eye roll gif"
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @josie12367 yeah, I think that's why it gets its own category... the other types are a lot more obvious
  • Options
    @dragonette505 It's like you found my face when she said this!  :D