April 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 9/25

If your due date is 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23 or 4/30 - your "ticker" changes today! Join us.  

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY:How many siblings do you have? Brothers/Sisters? What is your birth order?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 9/25

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    13 weeks today baby is the size of a lemon or a arc reactor 

2. How are you feeling? 
    pretty good, the sickness seems to have lifted late last week.  So finally able to eat a little more which has been nice

Yes today!  I'm looking forward to hearing the heartbeat, not looking forward to hearing my results from my 3 hour glucose test.  

nothing right now

5. GTKY:How many siblings do you have? Brothers/Sisters? What is your birth order?
    I'm the youngest, I have 2 older brothers and an older half sister.  I didn't really grow up with my half sister so I don't feel like we really have a relationship but I'm pretty close with my brothers. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • @JJMNO1616 i am the same way with naps.  I would love to take them but they make me feel worse so I just try and stay up and if anything go to bed a little earlier.  

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • kmallskmalls member
    edited September 2017
    13 weeks, baby is the size of a small peach! 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good as long as I stay super hydrated. If I get lazy with water intake I feel like crap. 

Nope, had out NT scan this past Friday so I don't go back until mid-October. 

Rave: if I wear a fitted shirt, I'm starting to look a little pregnant! I love this stage. 

I have one brother, he's 2 years younger than me. Once we were both in college we got really close. He's a good dude!

@Dumbgurl04 could it be a good thing that they didn't call with your results? If you had failed the three hour test, would they have wanted you to change your diet immediately? Or is there another test to do? 
  • @kmalls I hope they are good results but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.  Since I felt so awful during that first hour I'm just assuming I failed because it's how it went during my first peganacy. Felt awful the first hour then fine the next two.  Also the nurse told me when I went in for it I probably wouldn't get my results until my appointment today because my DR was off all last week.  

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • @ladythrice I take my PNV right before bed so it has no influence on my evening sickness. I think most of the time there is something about the car ride home from work that really messes with me. Or in the case over the weekend it's sleeping in too late and taking naps. 

@Dumbgurl04 I'm sorry to hear you are expecting bad glucose results! 
  • @scuba_chic that's tough!  I don't have a SCH but I have bleeding that they can't figure out so I've been on a form of "activity modification" and I literally can't do anything but stand.  So I feel you on the stir crazy!
    @JJMNO1616  my evening sickness is always the last thing to go and it lingers.  I hope you feel better soon!  
    @StephieMK I hope you start feeling better soon!
    @ladythrice yay for your grocery shopping win!  It's great when life starts to get "normal' again.
    @Dumbgurl04 fx for good glucose results today!  If it helps when I had my 3 hour test last pregnancy I was so sick the first hour I didn't think I was going to make it (keep it down).  I did pass the test however.
    @kmalls how much water do you drink?  I think I have the same issue but I know I struggle with water intake and most likely don't get enough still.

13!!

2. How are you feeling?   Better than I have been.  Some days I can eat more than I would in a week and some days I'm back to hating food that has made me nauseated.  

3. Any appointments coming up?   I have a 14 week appointment on October 3.  It can't come fast enough.

4. Rants, raves, questions?   My house has been hit by this bad virus that's been going around which is why I haven't been on much.  My child literally slept 10 minutes last night.  Which means I probably slept 2 minutes.

5. GTKY:How many siblings do you have? Brothers/Sisters? What is your birth order?  I have an older brother, a twin sister and a half brother who is 14 years younger than me and 19 years younger than my older brother.  
    11 weeks, a lime

2. How are you feeling? 
    Nausea is getting better, I'm still tired all the time and am a zombie by bedtime. I also feel like I'm starting to show - so much earlier than last time! It's getting harder to hide at work.

NT scan and blood draw next Weds!

Cannot wait to have more energy. I went to the gym and for a run this weekend and it was so nice to sort of feel like my old self!

2 bothers 2 sisters, I'm second oldest. I love having a big family!
  • @mispanda I drink a lot in the morning and then get grossed out with it by the afternoon. I'll chug 2 single-serve bottles first thing every morning (so 32 ounces) and then have maybe 1 or 2 more bottles by mid-day. Then by like 4 I'll have a headache from not drinking anything for a few hours and have a few glasses mixed with a tiny bit of Gatorade. Then I pee allllll night. 
  • @ladythrice Most of the time, yes.  There's never a dull moment thats for sure, but it makes holidays like Christmas so much fun. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Dumbgurl04, sorry you didn't get the news you had hoped for :(. Share your diet plans with us! It might help us Monday ladies eat a bit healthier ;) while giving you support for the diet before the retest!

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
    10 weeks Strawberry

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty great now. Have my moments, but it's no longer all the time crappiness

Had one today. Ultrasound and everything.

I love seeing baby so today is a great day!

5. GTKY:How many siblings do you have?  . Brothers/Sisters? What is your birth order?
    4 brothers 1 sister. I have 3 older brothers me then a brother and then sister.
  • Yes @ladythrice plus it might even help from getting GD. My Dr even said if I stick to the diet I could maybe avoid it and not have to test my blood sugar.
    From what they taught me it was to have 3 small meals and a snack at least 2 hours after eating.    Also you want to include a carb, a fat, and protein.  Best example I can give is a baked potato(carb), usually I have butter (fat) and cheese (protein).  Plus drinking lots of water.

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
    12 weeks, plum/army man (like from Toy Story)
    2. How are you feeling? 
    I'm battling an oncoming sinus infection right now. Anyone know of anything I can take for that if it hits? I'll try all the natural remedies tonight but they don't usually work for me when it's bad.
    NT scan tomorrow! I'm so excited to see baby, but also pretty nervous about everything going okay.
    Not at the moment
    I have one sister, I'm the oldest.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited September 2017
    @Dumbgurl04 sorry about your results, that must be frustrating. But it sounds like you've got a good attitude about it! Good for you. 

@keeksie84 congrats on the engagement!!

10 weeks, strawberry (I'm too lazy to look anywhere past TB app haha)

2. How are you feeling? 
    More tired than previous weeks but stomach is feeling better. Still being a bad mom and TV isn't my coparent but...he'll live. 

Yes, this Friday! Just a checkup but I'm waiting to hear the hb one more time and then I'll finally tell work. My boss already know but my employees don't- it's starting to get awkward, I'm sure they all suspect. I can't wait for the secret to be out even though I sort of hate the awkwardness of telling people (other than family/close friends) 

not today. I'm boring. 

ETA my #5 got cut off! 
    I'm the youngest of three and only girl. My brothers are close in age (2 years) and then there's a 5 year gap, so by age 13 I was basically an only child. I always wished I had siblings closer in age so I'm happy DS and this lil baby will be only 2.5 years apart!
  • 1. Baby is as big as a plum, 12 weeks
    2. Exhausted all the time. Naps make me feel better when I take them. 
    3. 2nd u/s on 10/2 and I can't wait!
    4. Just ready to hear my baby heartbeat so I can have a little anxiety relief
    5. One sister, that's 16 yrs older than me. 
    10 weeks - 2 strawberries up in here!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Well.... nausea is... better?? But my food aversions are so strong... literally gag at the thought of ANY meat except for hot dogs... so weird.  Also. Headaches have arrived and super sleepy all the time.

TOMORROW!!  Hopefully get to see the babies and hear more heartbeats.

I just want to eat something other than the small palate I currently possess.

I have a younger sister, so I am the eldest child in my family.
    12 weeks, each as big as a plum.

2. How are you feeling? 
    I have been tired and having some heartburn, but very little MS for the last week or so.  Whoop!

Thursday is my "intake" appointment.

Little rant - I tried to do some shopping for maternity clothes (before it's a crisis lol), and our Target had very few items. I guess I will have to do a shopping trip 2 hours away (bleh)

I am the oldest, with 4 sisters and one brother; all are younger half siblings.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    10 weeks, a cherry I think. 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Still nauseous and tired all the time
    Yes! First appointment with my midwives on Wednesday. Not sure how it's going to go. I hear it's like an orientation this first time. Don't even know if they will do an ultrasound any time soon. 
    Almost done tacking my sons 2 year sleep regression, just in time for grandparents to visit in a couple weeks. So happy. Finally getting some continuous sleep.
    I'm middle child between two brothers. Also have 3 half siblings (1 brother and 2 sisters) but we didn't grow up together, I was already 21 by the time I found out about them (dad's secret family). But we lost our dad 7 years ago when they were still little (8, 11, & 12), so I definitely feel protective of them even though I don't see them often.
  • There are so many ladies on the Monday ticker change. It's fun reading through them all. :)

10 weeks. A strawberry!

2. How are you feeling? 
    I was having a decrease in symptoms the past few weeks, but they have crept back in the past few days. Should have enjoyed it while it lasted. ;) Just the typical nausea, lack of appetite, food sounding terrible, etc. 

I just had an appointment today! They couldn't hear the heart rate with their doppler so we were able to see baby and hear its heartbeat with a bedside ultrasound. It was a great surprise. :)

I got my flu shot today at the clinic, and my arm is killing me. I'm hoping it'll subside soon.

I have one sister, and we are 15 months apart. She just told me she's pregnant with her second child so I am beyond thrilled to have our kids be so close in age! I am the youngest.
  • Last week my doctor changed my due date to April 30, so this is my first Monday ticker change post.

9 weeks, cherry

2. How are you feeling? 
    Huge, tired, and really hit or miss with food. I'll like something one minute and hate it the next.

Nothing until October 20.

I have one younger brother
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Finally had my first ultrasound today and got my due date moved up by 8 days. Mind if I join y'all?
     1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 11 weeks, a lime

2. How are you feeling? Better but still not back to normal. Still pretty nauseated and aversions to basically all food. 

3. Any appointments coming up? I had one today. Baby looked great. But I'm having some issue without rapid heart rate. It'll just go 150-170 out of no where, so I'm getting referred to a cardiologist. 

5. GTKY:How many siblings do you have? Brothers/Sisters? What is your birth order? I have one older brother who is 4.5 years old than me. 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sarelizr - glad you had a good appointment today and get to see them tomorrow too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel so bad for bumping this back up but I have been behind on my bump posts and reading everything :( so I wanted to put my update too. I love hearing about everyone's family/symptoms

11 weeks. Size of a Lime, I guess.
    2. How are you feeling? 
    I am feeling TIRED, I wish it would just get better by now. No motivation. But I do have better days lately, so thats good. 
    I have an appointment Oct 5th! I am excited to hopefully "see" the heartbeat on the vscan.
    Raves, we told my husbands family this weekend and we tell mine tonight! Just happy to get it out of the way, because I frankly think its awkward and I half want people to just figure it out lol

I have two older brothers, so I am the baby. They are 16 months apart and I am 3 years younger then my younger brother.  I have great relationships with both and I am so lucky!
  • I'm so sad I missed the post this week! I'm sorry I'm a terrible poster. I will tune in next Monday!