November 2017 Moms
Options

Fitness Friday - 9/29

Morning Ladies-

Time is flying, as my Grammy reminded me this morning.  I'll be 35 weeks this weekend; very hard to believe there's only a little over a month left to go.  Has anyone else noticed a big change in their stamina? I have. I'm also starting to really feel much larger and more cumbersome, making transitions between exercises more difficult (especially going from standing to on the floor and back). I ended up seeing a clinic over my shoulder, as it is still fairly achey when I put any weight on it.  Figures, the only thing the clinic said was "it's not broken so just take it easy."  So ... still on a yoga hiatus. I managed to get in workouts almost every day this week! Last weekend I took the dog out for a few hikes (almost got lost on one set of trails, oops!).  Other than the heat wave really draining my energy, getting out into the woods for a good long walk was great.  My workouts this week have combined a quick 15min booty/mini band cardio blast with 15mins of prenatal stretching.  The combination seems to do the trick for me.  

I've recommended her before, but I really enjoy her "fitband challenge" series of 10 workouts, fifteen minutes each.  @babyfit_gym on Instagram or Youtube.  Her personality is a little grating, to me, but the workouts themselves are really nice.  She also provides modifications for pregnancy and DR in the video caption.

Re: Fitness Friday - 9/29

• Options
    Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check her out! I'm 35+1 today and am feeling like I'm dragging my body on my elliptical every day lol I've been fortunate to have pretty good energy levels this whole pregnancy but now it's definitely a challenge. Hoping working out till baby comes helps him come out a little earlier rather than later! :smile: