Infertility

November FET

funkykeyfunkykey member
edited September 2017 in Infertility
Looking to start a November FET thread.

Please introduce yourself & tell a little bit about your IF journey.

Looking forward to lots of BFPs!

Re: November FET

• Loading the player...
  • @adirat I hope the ER went well today and you are relaxing now. Let us know once you're up!
  • @adirat how did it go????
    • Me: 36 DH: 33
    • TTC since June 2016
    • Me: PCOS DH: Morphology 1%
    • 3 TI with Famera and trigger shots-BFN
    • 3 IUI's with Famera and trigger shots- BFN
    • IVF August 2017 25 eggs retrieved, 19 mature, 13 fertilized (ICSI), 5 frozen, 3 PGS normal 
    • FET November 2017 Transferred one 6 day blast (a little GIRL) BFP EDD 8/4/18

• @Irisheyes81 i did 40 units of lupron for my trigger shot too, and holy hot flashes. Right now I'm on 10 units daily. No hot flashes, just queasy
  • @adirat Congratulations on your successfull ER and for the 7 fertilized.

@BusinessWife Yahoo for 4 more frosties! 

Afm, I start my protocol today. Weee!
  • Hello @Irisheyes81 I started my Buserecur nasal spray (Gn-RH agonist, works like Lupron) today, then when I get my AF, Dr will give instructions when I can start my Estrogen patches and Progesterone vag tablets.
  • @irisheyes81 I did two rounds of BCP in September (I swear I've never gotten my period so often in my life as I have in these last 3 months) and I am on a 12 day cycle of 10units of lupron + baby aspirin - on Thursday I may start estrogen patches, but I don't know if I continue with the lupron yet. October will be estrogen patches and PIO and hopefully I can get a transfer on 10/26
  • @adirat 7! That's a lucky number
  • @Irisheyes81 @coco305 Thanks friends :) I'm doing OK, just a little tired and sore still. We're happy with seven and hope they all grow (we have to do PGD and sadly we anticipate half of the embryos will have a genetic disease I carry, and won't be able to be transferred). @irisheyes81 I never thought about it that way -- you're making me glad we don't get a report until Day 5 either!

@irisheyes81 @tinjp78 You guys are so close! And it's already October 1, yay!

• adirat said:
    @irisheyes81 Thanks for asking! They retrieved 9 eggs yesterday. All 9 were mature and we heard this morning that 7 fertilized! We are really pleased with that ratio :) We won't hear again until Day 5 (they don't do a Day 3 check because they like to leave the embryos alone to grow).

Such a good fert report!!! Honestly, day 3 just makes it worse, I think.
  • tinjp78 said:
    @JamieH2000 Thanks for your message. I was giggling when I saw the line 'it really takes only one'. Whenever I see this line, a scene from The Highlander pops into my head, and the narrator says 'There can be only ONE'... it is a story of immortals.. lol... anyway I'm awful.

Like Highlander or whatever?? LOL I used to love that series!!