Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 9/27

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: **Stolen from TWW**  What is your favorite holiday and why?

Re: WTO Wednesday 9/27

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dukestar5 Renovations always cost more than you think they will. Even when you price them out in detail and try and account for everything. Sometimes it is worth it. Maybe some smaller stuff you can do without the loan? That may make him feel better about it for now?
    @nimmle GL hio one more time. Your timing is great though!
  • Options
    @katm89 Are you temping? I spot when my cycles go that long usually right before I O' 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @dukestar5 nice work on you 6 mile run! Are you training for something specific right now?
    @nitnat007 sorry for the crappy day. Hope it gets better!
    @josie12367 I hope your dinner goes well. It sounds very yummy! 
    @Stargazer1lily Sorry about AF's arrival. :(

*TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    @josie12367 Dinner sounds delicious! But I hear you, sometimes it just takes more out of you to be around people you don't really know that well. I hope that you have fun though and stuff your face! ((hugs)) I totally understand missing YH. I truly hope that you catch that egg this cycle though. And if you ever need to vent, I am just a PM away!
    @Katm89 Really hope that your day is better today! If my car hadn't given me issues on the way into work, I probably would have turned around and gone home. But....I need the car to be fixed. Sigh
    @Stargazer1lily Sorry for CD1!
    @mrsinterweb Good work today! That is a great new habit to get into! GL with temping! I know there are a few ladies here that temp vaginally. Hope tonight is better. 
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Welcome to NYC! Have so much fun here :)
  • Options
    @josie12367 I do temp, and today was my first high temp.
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I`m pretty sure my last 4 cycles have been anovulatory
    @ChloandCoco I`m not what to dress up as yet.
  • Options
    @Stargazer1lily That majorly sucks. So sorry. Hope you can get some answers eventually. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, about to start basal temping, ovulation detector strip thingies

R/R: I wanted to start temping today to see where I'm at but I ordered the wrong dang thing on amazon and now I have to wait till tomorrow. This is so not a big deal as I am on my period still but I was curious! 

CS/Q: I did start one on ff but its not saying much yet so I'll hold off. 

Thanksgiving!! The best food! It feels less hectic for me. 

@dukestar5 Heck yes its expensive! In my experience, 3x the expectation. But it could be so pretty!
    @josie12367 Omg that sounds amazing. Can I come?! lol. 

• Options
    @dragonette505 Yep. Moving too fast over here. 

I have never done acupuncture, I'm glad it makes you feel good! I don't especially like needles so I'm not so sure about that for myself. 
  • Options
    @dragonette505 Yep. Moving too fast over here. 

I have never done acupuncture, I'm glad it makes you feel good! I don't especially like needles so I'm not so sure about that for myself. 

I hate needles and still sometimes cry a little when getting blood drawn (if you can believe that after ive had so many  ivf cycles). The poking of the acupuncture needles can feel like nothing with the right therapist, and I get so much relaxation out of it. :) I always tell people its worth a try, but if you hate it its not worth it!
  • Options
    So update, I have continued spotting all day and am having pretty terrible cramps. I wonder if my body is just like.. well this cycle was too long lets flush your system. Gee, I hope not. It would have sucked to wait 38 days just to have to wait another 35 days to try again.
  • Options
    Sorry to post & run this morning--crazy day!  :#   Back for tags for all of my favorite bump gals <3

@nimmle  Yay for a positive OPK!  FX you all are able to HIO tonight.  You may have to throw in some lingerie or role play to get him pumped up for it!  ;)
    @nitnat007 Hoping your day gets better! <3  Do you have a favorite cookie recipe to bake (or eat) around the holidays?
    @josie12367  That dinner sounds yummy...what time should I come over?  lol  Do you do most of the cooking or does YH?  I am sorry that he is leaving so soon and that you have not O'd yet.  FX your body gets it together to O before he leaves.  Waiting on the bench is so tough.   (P.S. To answer you question--yes MH knows my feelings on the renovation, but once he gets an idea in his head, he just runs with it!  We are going to meet with the bank re: loan options as well as the contractor to get ideas/narrow them down and figure out a possible budget.  Hopefully thinking through costs and also interest rates will help MH be a bit more reasonable about the project).
    @Katm89  No, I do not usually spot, but I know other ladies do during their cycles.  Are you temping?  Perhaps it could be implantation spotting if you are further along dpo than you think?
    @Stargazer1lily  Sorry to see you over here with AF.  :(   And I love dressing up for Halloween too!  Any fun costume ideas for this year?  Or a favorite costume you wore in the past?
    @mrsinterweb Way to get up and go for a jog this morning!  (And yes--I am training for a half marathon this fall.  Training for a race usually helps motivate me to run! :) ) Remind me--what does RRL tea help with?  
    @offtoneverland  Have soooooo much fun on your trip!  We will miss you!  (P.S.  Update us when you get back!  Are you still in WTO or TWW now?)
    @ChloandCoco  Sorry for the audit at work!  FX it goes smoothly.  What is Remembrance day?
    @canucklehead123  I love watching the reno/fixer upper type shows.  FX I can get MH to watch some.   :p     He knows it will be a big project, but has been dreaming of doing it forever--we live in an older home.  I'm sorry for the temping frustrations.  Enjoy happy hour and the candidate forum tonight.
    @galactickates  MH wants to re-do the kitchen as well as tear down a wall between the den and the kitchen.  Also MH wants to re-do the laundry room and office.  :#  (Not a small project! haha)  Good luck on updating your home listing.  FX it sells quickly.  
    @mygoodlucycat  I hope your BBT arrives soon.  I actually do not start temping until about CD8 because I'm lazy. :D   
    @dragonette505 CD buddy! <3   Are you having to take any meds right now or what does the ivf prep entail at this point in the cycle?  (Forgive me if you've explained it before!)  Also, how did you find your acupuncturist?
    @Katm89 I just saw your update.  I am sorry for the spotting and cramps.  On average, how long are your cycles?  FX it is not AF yet. <3

• Options
    @dukestar5 You can come over anytime! Leftovers and wine....and Ben and Jerry's are all stocked and ready to go! Well I guess it's good that he knows where you stand on the renovation issue. Sometimes I'm not too clear with my stance on issues in the house, and it bites me in the bum later because by then my DH is so set on whatever he was thinking. I do hope that your meeting with the contractor slows him down a little. Is he maybe trying to push it sooner because y'all are TTC? Did he say whey he's in such a hurry to start a massive project now?
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 ntnp

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: nothing yet

R/R:  work today. Not terrible though. One more day and then done with testing... then I'll wait

HALLOWEEN!!!!! How are more prone not thrilled about this! 
    Candy and dressing up. What is better? 

@dukestar5 You're right that reno is always more expensive than anticipated. Its because there's tiny projects you forgot to think about. But it will be amazing when you're done.  We need to do a few things but we'll hold off until money since they aren't immediate needs - just my wishes. 

Woohoo @Stargazer1lily! Yay for someone who understands the awesome that is Halloween. Also sorry for cd1.
  • Options
    @dukestar5 GL with your 1/2 marathon! RRL is for Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. It's supposed to help strengthen/tone your uterus (so instead of ute juice, it's ute tea!). Here's an excerpt from something I found on mamanatural.com

Best known as “the woman’s herb”, red raspberry leaf tea contains the alkaloid, fragrine, which can help strengthen the uterus as well as the pelvic area.
    Red raspberry leaf is known to:
    • Ease menstrual discomfort
    • Improve reproductive health
    • Balance hormones to increase fertility
    • May improve chances of implantation
    • May prevent miscarriage by strengthening and toning the uterine wall
    The uterus needs a lot of vitamins and minerals to function properly and red raspberry leaf tea has almost all of them. Red raspberry leaf is high in Vitamins C, E, A, B and has significant amounts of major minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus. It also contains essential trace minerals such as zinc, iron, chromium and manganese. These vitamins and minerals are in a readily absorbable form, making Red Raspberry Leaf tea a wonderful, food-based “supplement” during preconception, pregnancy and beyond. The nutritional boost that RRL gives you can help improve your immune system as well.

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

• Options
    @josie12367 Wine, yummy food, and ice cream?!  I'm sold!  Coming over right now... :p
    Well, once he has an idea for something, he really likes to run with it; however, it is definitely the biggest project or idea he has had, so we will see what happens once we get more information on the budget and loan offer.  He is anticipating it taking about 2-3 months, which in my head means 4-6.
    @izza2  Go Izza!  Get it girl!  ;)
    @Mylitta How is the testing going?  Also, yes to Halloween!  Our friends usually throw a big, fun party and everyone dresses up. I am hoping they will host it again this year.  Any ideas on what you will be for Halloween?
    @mrsinterweb  Thank you!  Do you just taking it until you ovulate or throughout the whole cycle?  (I know with green tea, it is recommended to drink it just from CD1 to O).

• Options
    @dukestar5 I'm conflicted about whether to drink it only until O and then stop - or if I should keep going. I've read things that support both ways and as is the case with most natural remedies there aren't really any actual studies to tell you what's the best way. Probably to play it safe, I will drink until O - stop - and then start back up again at CD1 (or after 1st tri, if happen to get KU'd).

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18