Trying to Get Pregnant

September TTGP Grad Check-In

2»

Re: September TTGP Grad Check-In

• SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited September 2017
    All the ladies who are mentioning carpal tunnel, can I ask how it started? Did anyone wake with numbness in their hand in the middle of the night?
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • @SoldiersMom around 20 weeks, I woke up with numbness and tingling in the hand. 
  • Loading the player...
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited September 2017
    @dragonfly87-2 I have been doing chiropractic care for a few years now. :(
    @soldiersmom Mine started with swelling on and off and then my hands were falling asleep at night. Then the pain came. One big sign is when you can't touch your thumb to your pinky. About 3% of people get it and 20% of that 3 percent are pregnant. 

ETA unfortunately now I have some numbness in fingers on my left hand. I cursed myself.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Thanks @dragonfly87-2 and @NYTino24. I've been waking up in the middle of the night with numbness in my left hand for about a week or so now, but no other symptoms. I'll keep an eye on it. 
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Hey @izza2 Just curious - had we ever come to an agreement on how many weeks PP we should still tag people to come and update?  Tagging people who gave birth in July seems pretty far PP to me, but I can't remember if something specific was decided when we last overhauled this thread?
  • antoto said:
    Hey @izza2 Just curious - had we ever come to an agreement on how many weeks PP we should still tag people to come and update?  Tagging people who gave birth in July seems pretty far PP to me, but I can't remember if something specific was decided when we last overhauled this thread?
    I have no idea. I think it was generally agreed that everyone could check in once PP and then they'd be removed from the tags?
    I removed anyone who did share PP that I saw and anyone who hadn't been on TB in a while (as in months). I just didn't want to remove anyone else, especially after the way things went when that was discussed. :grimace:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• edited September 2017

*How long were you active on TTGP and when? Big 'ole lurker for the past six months. Finally did an introduction post a couple months back and then went back to lurking. I FAIL I KNOW.

*How far along are you? HA four weeks....! I had a really hard time conceiving my son and it took fertility meds and serious timing. This time around, it was two cycles and not even great timing! But I was addicted to temping and POAS and got a positive at 10DPO. And so a shout out to those of you who haven't had "fun" TTGP, hang in there. It can really suck but it can also be really great. You never know.

*Which birth month board/due date? June 2018. When you gonna get a board up?!

*Team Pink/Blue/Green? TBD. 

*How are you doing picking out a name? Feel free to share it. We have an Elliott and he will either have a little brother Owen or a little sister Rennie.

*Questions, concerns or other? Anything else exciting to share? I'm just excited and in awe that it didn't take a whole village and medical intervention to make this pregnancy happen.