April 2018 Moms

Why my SO is Awesome

Has yours done something nice for you lately?  I appreciate that mine went out and bought me my fav ice cream the other night.

Re: Why my SO is Awesome

• I have sent DH to the rite aid 3 days in a row now to pick things up, and he's been great about it
  • Loading the player...
  • @lindsye we could always start the opposite thread
  • I'm sure we'll be ready for that thread at some point, @allowachick!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MH has been so patient with me and has been sending me silly gifs at work that always make me smile. 
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My DH makes me baked potatoes whenever I want one! It's something small but I really appreciate it. Especially because 90% of my diet right now is potatoes. 
  • I can't even begin to explain all the ways my husband is so wonderful. I knew he would make a great husband when I married him but he's incredible father as well. He is a true partner in all of this. I will tell anyone who listens just how great he is! End of sappy rant!
  • DH has been killing it this week. I've had a crazy schedule this week and he has held down the fort w/o complaint. Then when I forgot my laptop at home he brought it to the airport (30 min away) at 4:00 am.
  • I was driving home from work one day but having a difficult time keeping myself from getting sick all over the place. Later on I was telling DH I was trying to stop the gagging by thinking of things opposite of puking. When I came home from work the next day he had flowers for me and told me flowers are opposite. 
  • Today my SO took our toddler to Disney World all day by himself! It was a win-win because I needed the rest and my DD needed to get out of the house. He is helping me with laundry tomorrow and with meal prep for next week and I know he had a ROUGH week at work which means a lot. I feel guilty as heck that my toddler isn't making it to her weekly activities, my house is kinda disgusting and my husband hasn't come home from work to a hot meal that he hasn't cooked himself in I don't know how long. Come on second tri! I need to be a functioning human again for the sake of my family! Ha ha
  • My hubs made phenomenal supper tonight!  Mashed cauliflower, and venison stew. So yummy!  Bonus! He did dishes too!!
  • Oh @okayrunner I'm so jealous wish my husband knew how to bake or use an oven Lol! Cinnamon rolls sound divine. 
  • babyaotwbabyaotw member
    edited September 2017
    @lesliegolem, I am pretty lucky! He doesn't really cook, but there's nothing he can't bake!

ETA - apparently I remembers my old login after all and somehow got signed in! This is okayrunner.
  • With all the nausea I have been dealing with DH has been cooking every night. Sure it's not the most glamorous of meals (he really is terrible at cooking) but nonetheless he's been a huge help making sure the kiddos eat. Plus he's been getting me anything I need. He calls on the way home from work everyday and asks if I need anything. 
  • I have been dealing with a lot of fatigue this past week and my DH comes to tuck me in when he realizes I need some sleep. It's pretty cute.
  • @HannahAlise24 This made me tear up! That is adorable. :)