March 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (09/25)

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments next week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY - Let's boost ourselves up! What's a compliment you get about yourself that makes you smile?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (09/25)

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks! A peach!

2. How are you feeling? The 24/7 nausea has subsided. I have bad heartburn in the evenings and am still throwing up 1-2x/day. And the last couple of days I've had bad diarrhea, along with being bloated and gassy. *TW* Emotionally, I lost my last baby at 14+6 so I know this week is going to be hard for me *End TW*

3. Any appointments this week? Nope. I had my NT scan last week and it went really well. Nothing now until October 10 (16 weeks)

4. Rants, raves, questions? I really need to start watching my weight. I'm up 9.4lbs in 10 weeks. Eek! I gained 70lbs with DS and I'm starting this pregnancy overweight. I just can't let it get that bad again!!

5. GTKY - Let's boost ourselves up! What's a compliment you get about yourself that makes you smile? That I'm just a nice person. There are few people that I don't get along with, and it takes a lot to make me not like someone. 
  • ambybambiambybambi member
    edited September 2017
    14w, peach 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Better, still throwing up every few days and so tired all the time but overall things are good
    Yes next Tuesday

5. GTKY - Let's boost ourselves up! What's a compliment you get about yourself that makes you smile?
    You're so patient w your son, they've just caught me in a good moment because I do have so many moments where I do lose my patience.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    14 weeks (hello 2nd trimester!), peach, troll doll

2. How are you feeling? 
    Well I just got some bad news today. I have been having heart palpitations daily. I hooked myself to the cardiac machine last week when I was having them, which showed very frequent irregular beats, every other beat called PVCs. I showed our electrophysiologist (heart rhythm expert) today. I have to get an ultrasound of my heart this week and possibly have a procedure called an ablation after delivery. I am a cardiac NP so all this is too familiar to me and somewhat ironic. I am trying to stay positive about it. There is no harm whatsoever being done to the baby, so I am thankful for that.
    Other than that, I feel really great!

Tomorrow!

I am so ready to know the gender of this baby. It won't be for another 4 weeks until my anatomy scan, but the anticipation is killing me.
    I am also nervous at what the scale is going to show tomorrow. Before pregnancy, I ate very clean. I have still been able to exercise regularly, but my diet has gone to crap. I think I have gained 4-5lbs already. Starting today, I am writing down what I eat (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) and sending it to my sister at the end of the day. I feel like this will keep me more accountable for what I am eating instead of just pigging out, especially after I get home from work in the evenings.

How laid back I am. I have a very go with the flow personality, not much bothers me. I always seem to get compliments about it.
  • @justkeeptrying: Thinking of you this week. It sounds like you still have it really rough. I hope things get better emotionally and physically in the next few days.
    @npkat: I'm so sorry to hear about your bad news! I'm glad you were able to check it out and identify the problem. I have a lot of heart palpitations too and it always unnerves me. I had an echo my last pregnancy but will likely bring it up with my doctor again this time. I'm glad to hear your baby is safe regardless and hope you get some positive news later this week.

16 weeks, a small gerbil. Ironically, it feels like I have a small gerbil rolling around inside of me  :)

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good! My nausea is almost entirely gone. I'm tired at the end of the day but it's manageable. My only complaint is the headaches but even those have been better the last 5 days or so.

3. Any appointments next week? My 16 week appointment is tomorrow. I signed up for the elective 16 week ultrasound my office offers. We already know the sex through NIPT, I just wanted to see her again.

4. Rants, raves, questions? I felt some questionable movement last week but the last two days I've felt definitely wiggling. It's amazing!

5. GTKY - Let's boost ourselves up! What's a compliment you get about yourself that makes you smile? Everyone, even strangers, tell me my 4yo daughter is my twin. It makes me smile every time.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks- peach! 

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good aside from the occasional headache.

3. Any appointments next week? Nope 

4. Rants, raves, questions? My belly is starting to become visibly bigger!

5. GTKY - Let's boost ourselves up! What's a compliment you get about yourself that makes you smile? That I have a great smile. :)

• @justkeeptrying Thinking and praying for you this week. <3
  • Thank you @notthefather!

@npkat, thank you. And I'm sorry you have to go through that. That must be really scary. But I'm thankful it's not going to impact baby!
    15 weeks size of an orange
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Good, going on a camping trip with my students this week hoping to be able to stay up with them
    Nope none till 18 week check in and then 20 week scan after that
    Why is it still summer? Lol none of my summer cloths are fitting my little bump well I was ready sweaters and leggings. 
    that I have nice eyes 
    18 weeks - baby is the size of an artichoke.
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good! A little tired but great overall.
    I had one today and everything checked out great!
    Not at the moment!
    Probably just that I'm a nice person, helpful, etc. It's always nice to hear that from someone!
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

14w (and one day since I seem to always check in on Tuesdays) - lemon

2. How are you feeling? 
    My nausea has definitely subsided, and I'm able to tolerate more variety in my diet. But, I have had a migraine/headache/something for over a week non stop. Through talking w/ my primary and my MW we've ruled out pregnancy as the cause and it seems to be sinus related. Finally have a plan and if some OTC medications don't help by the end of the week we're moving on to antibiotics. I really appreciate my MD for not over medicating but also taking me seriously.

Not until 10/10

I *think* I felt baby move last night. This is my 2nd so at 14 weeks it's early but not out of the realm of possibility. I expected it to be later though because I have an anterior placenta again.

That I'm really easy to talk to. People tend to have an easy time opening up to me and I usually don't have issues striking up a conversation (except for being shy, so I need to feel comfortable first).

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker