March 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday/ Sunday ticker change (09/23,09/24)

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments next week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: What show/movie are you into right now?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Saturday/ Sunday ticker change (09/23,09/24)

• Options
    How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 17 weeks today! My boy is the size of a pomegranate.

2. How are you feeling? That's a loaded question as I am currently sitting in my hospital after an overnight stay. My cerclage was way more complicated than expected. So I'm crampy,tired and hungry!

3. Any appointments next week? Post op follow up on Friday. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? I have to be on bed rest until my post op appointment  :/ I just want my baby boy here already. And I have to do this with EVERY pregnancy....

5. GTKY: What show/movie are you into right now? Absolutely loving Bob's Burgers reruns. I know I need a life but the kids on there slay me!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cford08 hope your recovery goes well. Sending positive vibes your way!!

14 weeks tomorrow - peach

2. How are you feeling? 
    Ok, but still exhausted. If I lay the wrong way my lower back hurts like a mother. And unrelated to pregnancy, my throat has been on FIRE and I am stuffy due to ragweed. Ugh. Make it stop.

Nope.

I am good right now!!

This morning I was watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix. So ready for the network TV shows to start back next week. I watch way too much TV...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    15. Orange.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Still awful. I feel like a broken record, saying that every week.

Nope. Not until 10/9.

My body is falling apart and I'm really tired of it. I had an ugly cry about it last night. 

None at the moment. Three shows my husband and I like- Game of Thrones, Twin Peaks, and Orphan Black- just ended. 
  • Options
    garnetmamagarnetmama member
    edited September 2017
    Checking back in after a few crazy weeks (vacation + hurricane)...
    @cford08  sorry to hear that! I hope your post-op appointment comes quickly and goes smoothly.
    @HappyMonkey817  ugh I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so awful! Hopefully the ugly cry helped at least a little bit.

as for me...

15 weeks today - size of orange/box of crayons.
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Nausea is much better. I am slowly tapering off of the diclegis, but definitely not ready to go without it!
    Not for 2 weeks - have to do an early Gestational Diabetes test then blah but excited to hear the heartbeat again!
    Happy to be feeling mostly better and for life to get back to normal. I mealplanned and grocery shopped this week and I'm looking forward to eating better! No bump yet but more weight gain than I'd like... I blame Ronald (McDonald). 

tried to fix blue text at the end... can't figure it out so oh well. 
  • Options
    Thanks @garnetmama and @amylonghorn I'm getting discharged so I'm good

@HappyMonkey817 repeat as long and as loud as you need to....and hopefully crying it out made you feel better 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    17 weeks! Baby is the size of a pomegranate. Or according to Ovia, a video game controller or a chipmunk.  :D

2. How are you feeling? 
    I'll say... okay. Nausea is gone, haven't thrown up in almost a week. Tired of being tired, and I can't seem to kick this sinus crap I have. My nose isn't really runny, I just have junk in my sinuses and throat that I can't get cleared out. Super sexy, I know.

Nope, I had my 16 week checkup on Friday. I'm measuring right where I should be, and babe's heartbeat sounded strong and steady at 150bpm. Next appt is anatomy scan in the middle of October.

Does anyone have any good sinus clearing remedies? I hate that we can't take a good decongestant. I think my husband is ready to kill me at this point. 

I'm embarassed but... 90 Day Fiance, lol. We normally don't watch reality tv but this crap just sucks me in. I also have the new American Horror Story set to record but haven't started it yet. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @cford08  I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out! Sorry for the hospital stay, that's a big bummer.  And I love Bob's Burgers too! I'm pretty much Tina irl, lol.

@HappyMonkey817 I hope you start feeling better soon! <3  I know being pregnant isn't rainbows and unicorns, but it at least shouldn't be miserable. Hopefully you'll be at a turning point soon. And ugly cry all you want! I had a good one Friday night. 

@garnetmama  yessss Parks and Rec!! One of my favorites. DH and I re-watched it on Netflix this summer when I didn't want to get off the couch, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @ashleyf911 my life's goal is to have a little girl that acts like Louise lol she is hilarious to me!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ashleyf911 I am a horrible snorer while pregnant and have bad allergies. I use a saline spray several times, Flonase at night, and the extra strong nose strips at night. Raising the head of the bed slightly helps, too.

13 weeks yesterday! Size of a peach or lemon

2. How are you feeling? I am feeling pretty good. My energy level sucks, but I am just happy the nausea is mostly gone. I was miserable.

3. Any appointments next week? Not yet.

4. Rants, raves, questions? Can't think of any right now.

5. GTKY: What show/movie are you into right now? My friend got me into Royal Pains and now I can't stop watching it. I am usually a sci-fi/fantasy or cop show girl, but this one just stuck.
    Married 5/12/2007
    DS 6/3/2016
    MC 1/12/2017
    BFP 7/19/2017
    EDD 3/31/2018

• Options
    1. How many weeks? 15 weeks (TB app says as if today, but my doctor moved my due date ahead, so technically my ticker change is the Thursday before now, but I'm staying in the weekend ticker change group if that's ok!)

2. How are you feeling? Still on diclectin, 4 a day, still feeling nauseaous 

3. Any appointments next week? Nope

4. Rants, raves, questions?  I love my 2 year old DD so much, but for the love of god, please nap! She's been singing and talking in her crib for the past 20 minutes...I know this is awful, but I just want a shower and want to watch one episode of a Netflix show! 

5. GTKY: What show/movie are you into right now? I'm going to get into This is Us now that it's on Netflix 
  • Options
    @mountain_girl *cues Sam Smith* staaaaaaay with us  :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    15 weeks, the size of an orange!

2. How are you feeling? 
    I've been feeling pretty well, so I'm lucky. Sorry to all of you who are struggling, I hope you start feeling more like yourselves soon!

Nope, next one is in a couple weeks.

I'm a little annoyed I have zero bump yet. My pants are super uncomfortable and tight, but I would like to start actually looking pregnant instead of just bulging out of my pants.

My TV choices are embarrassing... aside from always watching the real housewives of every city imaginable, I'm looking forward to the start of This Is Us and The Walking Dead again soon!
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 14 - size of a peach.

2. How are you feeling? Tired, achey, sinuses are slowly getting better.

3. Any appointments next week? Have my appointment in two weeks.

5. GTKY: What show/movie are you into right now? Last movie I watched was "The Circle". I liked it in terms of the subject, but didn't like how the movie ended. Kind of felt like the movie was trying to get main character to learn a lesson, but she never did.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    14+1 (sorry i'm a day late)

2. How are you feeling? 
    nausea is less, and later in the day but still exhausted. and i keep getting pain on the left side of my sacrum, like it's a bit out of alignment.

nope. 

I'm going to my first prenatal yoga class tonight and i'm excited to meet other pg ladies and to move around a bit! i hope my nausea doesn't hit at that time.

the Expanse. and i kinda want to start twin peaks over from the beginning.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @fatstagnation hoping your nausea chills as you downward dog....but at least if you do you're surrounded by ppl who get it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hi, I'm late to the party, can I still play?

16+1. Avocado!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good, no complaints!

Nope, just bloodwork for the genetic screening this week.

None right now

5. GTKY: What show/movie are you into right now? My H and I have been re-watching Arrested Development. Such a funny show, for whatever reason, it just didn't get the viewership it deserved.
  • Options
    15 weeks and baby is an orange. Last scan her legs were 1 week ahead and she measuring almost 5 oz. I'm curious for our AS next month to see how big she is. My son had IUGR and was itty bitty. 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    I feel pretty good. Gag reflux is weird like the first time, but no more nausea and vomiting. I was already swelling at this point with DS, so I'm cautiously optimistic this pregnancy will progress easier 
    Check up on the 28th
    Has anyone taken aspirin for history of pre e and/or IUGR? Did it seem to make a difference?
    I leave That 70's Show playing in the background while I'm studying or cleaning. Otherwise the tv is off if DS reached his limit for the day.