TWW Monday 9/25

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing:

Testing:

Typical LP Length: 

Rant/Rave: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? 
Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
TTC December 2016
BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
TTC January 2019
BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19

Re: TWW Monday 9/25

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: nope

Typical LP Length: 10-15

Rant/Rave: Mondays... just got to work, getting a little TB and coffee time and then I need to get productive!! Haha one can only hope.. already ready for today to be over. I am SO tired lately...

CS/Q: nothing to see 

GTKY: I started off wanting to be a teacher, then a doctor, then a dentist, then a SAHM. Now I am an environmental engineer. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 I think I did the same thing as you when I was a kid, changed almost every week, but I do remember that I stuck with one all the time.
    ---------------------
    Month/Cycle:5/5

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: 10/4

Typical LP Length: 15

Rant/Rave: Rave I am on vacation! Rant: Apparently I have come down with a cold. Great way to start the vacation, right!?

CS/Q: Notta whole lot to show. I missed temping Sunday, was out until about 3 am with a bunch of friends.

GTKY: I wanted to be an oceanographer. Now I am an advanced medical support assistant.
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/16

CD/DPO: 18/7

Timing: -2, -1 IUI and O IUI

Testing: Beta on the 3rd

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Rant/Rave: Its gonna be a sad day for me- I am euthanizing one of my very favorite patients whom I love so so much.

CS/Q:

GTKY: When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? Veterinarian and I am a vet!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: cd26/9dpo

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0

Testing: BFN @7dpo (obviously, ugh) No plans to test until Saturday unless AF shows. 

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Rant/Rave: I typed so many rants and deleted them because they're petty. I guess I can turn a rant  into a rave: I have all the "symptoms" but since I've been tracking way longer than we've been trying, I know that they're completely normal for me, so I'm able to keep my cool. For now.

CS/Q: Nothing to see here. Even though I track everything thru FF, I don't do temps so my chart is pretty straight forward.

GTKY: When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? I wanted to be a scientist. Or a millionaire. Or a ballerina. Right now I'm a SAHM and a full-time student (business management) and at 37 yo, I have no idea what I want to do with my life still.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO:  27/5

Timing: -1

Testing: maybe Saturday? We'll see how I feel. Gonna try to wait until AF.

Typical LP Length: ~15

Rant/Rave: nothing much going on but work. Laying on the couch bumping trying to avoid getting ready. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? I wanted to be an artist (like my dad). I grew out of that quickly when I realized that I have NO artistic ability. Then I wanted to be an editor of a travel magazine. I think I decided against that because I figured you'd have to be a writer first and move up, and I'm not really interested in that. When I first started working "real" jobs (I was a retail manager for a long time) I wanted to be a trainer...and that's what I do now! :D That is...when I'm actually DOING my job and not just running the corporate store because they hired shittily.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD/DPO: 34/13

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Testing: this morning bfn...I just could not hold out, but going to see if af is late to test again

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Rant/Rave: we are changing our legal processes at work so I am having to listen to conference calls all day. Ready for the day to be over and it just started! 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? I wanted to be a dentist, now I am an account manager for a healthcare company.  

• Options
    @kiwi2628  I'm so sorry. I used to run the front office at an animal hospital, and generally had to do the paperwork and financial end of the euthanasia process. At the time, I wanted to be a vet, and quickly changed my mind. I couldn't do it. I'd be way too emotional about it. 

Many hugs your way! 
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588.  @klj0228 Dentist is 1 thing I NEVER wanted to be!  :)
    @ajsanders-2.  Hope vacation is going well! Oceanographer sounds so cool!
    @kiwi2628.  Awh, hugs.  Sorry for your hard day.
    @JennyColada.  You&me both lazy bumping to avoid getting ready!
    @br0co1ii.  Way to keepp that BSC SS under control with knowing it is likely too early & they're past symptoms, too!  :)  FX for you

Month/Cycle: 3/4
    CD/DPO: 19/6 or 7?
    Timing: -3, -1
    Typica LP: 
    R/R:  BW today for progesterone level.  Again.  Let's hope it looks better today.  First day back from vacation.  I only work 1/2 day today.  Woot!
    GTKY: A doctor, a nurse, anything in mental health.  I did nursing, then dropped out.  I am  in mental health in a primary care setting, so the best of both worlds :)

• Options
    @jrm_14 I am not sure why I wanted to be a dentist, when I think about it now I have no desire to be in people's mouths all day! 

@br0co1ii you are so much better than me, I have been having symptoms so I tested, but now I am wondering if I am just making them up since I got a bfn. I'm also not getting some of the symptoms I normally get before af. Going to try to hold off testing again for a few more days though. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: CD21 0DPO (today)

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: POAS obsessed.  My goal is to wait until 10DPO

Typical LP Length: 13 days

CS/Q: So they say LH is produced in the early afternoon, yet I've gotten my positive OPK with FMU 2 months in a row even though I test the afternoon and night before.  Don't get it.  Just fearful of missing the peak of the surge.

GTKY: I wanted to be a teacher.  Then I decided against it in college, ended up going back to get a credential 3 years after graduating, and now I'm a teacher.

• Options
    @ajsanders-2 Sorry if I missed it, but what are you doing for your vacation?? 

@kiwi2628 Sorry today is a hard day at work. *hugs*

@br0co1ii hope you can hold out from any other unnecessary testing! 

@JennyColada work, work, work. That's all my life seems to be lately too. Boo. 

@klj0228 Sorry for the BFN. *hugs*

@jrm_14 I actually almost went to dental school and my boyfriend at the time was like "do you really want to be a dentist? Or are you just doing it because you don't know what you want to do?"  Now the paycheck would be nice, but I am happy doing what I do. 

@jenben8888 It's only 10 days! You can do it! I use CBAD and they say to use FMU. I wouldn't worry about it. Most people that use cheapies test multiple times a day anyway. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    I've been MIA for a while, I'm going to work on being a better bumper. I also remember that when I'm in my TWW there tend to be fewer people and I know we can all use the support. 

@kiwi2628 I'm so sorry you had to do that today. I know I'll never forget the kindness and compassion of my vet's office after my car passed. It was nice to know that they cared as much as I did. Hugs to you. 
    @jenben8888 FWIW, I usually get +opks mid-morning, it may just take some time of trial and error with the cheapies to find the time of day for your surge. Sometimes I can also catch it in the evening or with Fmu but Nit as consistently. GL to you
    @br0co1ii  thanks again for the cs yesterday. Good for you for finding the positive in what could be a bunch of negatives 
    @JennyColada editing a travel magazine sounds glorious. I hope you were able to find some motivation today 
    @ajsanders-2 oh no! I hope you get to enjoy your vacation despite getting sick. 
    @klj0228 sorry about the bfn. Conference calls can be mind numbing, I hope your day got better. 
    @MrsMiller8588 I hope you get a reprieve from the work work work and get some time to relax! 
    @jrm_14 was the progesterone level any better? 

Month/Cycle: 12

CD/DPO: 22/6 well that's what I'm going with for now. Thanks to the ladies in the cs/q thread. 

Timing: um...if we're going with FF O date then -3

Testing: nope. 

Typical LP Length: 13-15

Rant/Rave: I have a new job and it is going really well. A lot less stress and I really feel like I'm helping people. Rant: this is the coldest office I have ever been in! Also, and this is not really a rant well maybe a little rant I got sick around cd1 and it lingered for quite sometime until I finally had to get meds so the temps on my chart aren't usual and I think my O date is off. Also timing in FW was just once since I was feeling so crappy.  :(
    On the bright side I'm feeling better now. 

CS/Q: linked in siggy if you want to take a gander and share your 2 cents! 

GTKY: When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? 
    I wanted to be an attorney or a teacher. When I got a little older I wanted to be a reporter and actually started to major in communication in college. I then realized I didn't like pushing for information. So now I am a mental health professional/therapist. ( Hi @jrm_14 sounds like we're doing similar work) 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @Avrilmai. I am leaving work early to get the labs drawn again.  Sounds like we are in the same profession!  I feel you on having a cold office.  I had to break out sweaters in midsummer.  Hope you are feeling better!!
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 I'm so sorry today is a hard day. Hugs and be kind to yourself. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Testing: *trying* to hold out until Saturday

Typical LP Length: 14ish

Rant/Rave: It's Monday. I've had two migraines in two days. 

CS/Q: Just the normal over anaylzing and SS. 

GTKY: When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? I wanted to be a pediatrician. When I realized I didn't like science, I figured that it probably wasn't going to work out. I'm now a social worker. 
  • Options
    @mrstmoose. Do you do clinical SW?  Or are you BSW?  Hope your migranes ease!