**TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• MJDsquaredMJDsquared member
    edited September 2017
    @ktcakes87 I don't know if you fixed them but they're showing up for me now!

My MBF is feeling sick again. Pre-pregnancy, I never got sick. I normally have a bionic immune system. This morning I felt pretty weak, like it was an effort to walk around (even after eating) and then I had this spell of just sweating all over. Anyway, I tried both of our thermometers and got 94 which would mean I'm dead. Waited a few minutes and got 97.71 on the newer/more trustworthy thermometer... But that's still too low, right? It's a basal body temp thermometer and it worked to track my waking temps to get me pregnant, but I'm wondering if maybe BBT thermometers aren't accurate for regular temps? (Sorry this spiraled from a bitchfest into a question, lol)

ETA: I Googled and apparently 97.7 is in the normal range, so maybe my thermometer does work after all.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @MJDsquared if my temp breaks 98, that's high for me so I'd say 97.7 is fine. 

MM - DD slept 12 hours last night! And she's behaving today! Fx that she naps today too...

MBF - despite eating a crap ton of foods with iron in it, I'm still showing signs of anemia. Nearly passed out walking through the parking garage. 3rd trimester symptoms can kiss my ass 
  • @MJDsquared That's so weird - I feel like we're always having similar symptoms around the same time! I was feeling really sick this weekend and thought I would have to call in sick today, but I guess lots of rest, salt water gargling, and head over steam for a bit helped. Still tired today but not that "fuck I think I'm getting sick!" feeling... Hope you get to feeling better!!

My MBF is that I'm annoyed with all these apps calling third trimester "the homestretch". Um no, if all goes as it should I have a full third of this pregnancy left. THAT'S A LOT. 
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• @MJDsquared  I use my BBT as my regular thermometer when the need arises, so I would trust it.  Sometimes it will read really low if I had just had something to drink (like a sip of water) when I use it (like your "dead" temp of 94!) but pre-preg I'm somewhere in the low 97s, so high 97s to 98s seems about right for during pregnancy.  Sorry you aren't feeling well.  

My MBF is that I was forced to get a new computer for work and they put much stricter security lockdown on it-- as in I need an administrator password every time I want to do a software update.  I can't figure out how to change my printer to wireless and when I follow the instructions on the HP website, I don't have the ability to do what it says.  I telecommute from a laptop, so F that if they think I'm going to be physically tethered to a huge multifunction printer device by a USB cable 40 hours a week.  Ugh. Also I'm a millennial who should know how to do this so I refuse to ask for help-- guess this is how I'm spending my afternoon!
  • My coworkers are too cold; I'm dying from the heat. It's 80 out and they turned off AC. I have an AC unit in my office that doesn't work. Asked boss to have it fixed and he took a major attitude about it. Praying for cold weather soon so I can keep my window open. 
  • @MJDsquared weird, it's still only showing one for me.

My MBF is that apparently my mother expects me to pay for most of my baby shower!!! I've always known she was bad with money, but eff this. I went with her to pick up stuff the other day and she made me pay for most of it! I will not be amused if she makes me pay for the food too.

Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

• MBF:  I have a stupid cold.  

MM: DH was nervous about my cold and wanted me to call and tell the doctor, just in case she wanted to test for strep or something.  I was like, "okay, fine" even though I am pretty sure it's a waste of my/her time.  As predicted: the doctor is not worried, but she did give me a list of acceptable meds to take, which was unexpected, since the pregnancy books are all like, "suffer.  gargle salt water.  you're fine.  shut up."  Get in my mouth, lozenge!  Yay!
  • My MBF is after a week+ of sleeping until 7:30 and me getting used to it and adjusting my bedtime a little later... DS decided he needed to get up at 6:30 today... when DH is working and can't get up with him and let me sleep AND I have to work an evening tonight. 

Also my autocorrect is a complete douche since this new software update on android. It's super fucking annoying. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @whiska I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm hoping today's just a fluke/it's a quickly passing thing. I feel better than I did this morning already, so hopefully that continues!
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • My MBF: I got an email this morning from my senior director asking me to give a presentation at our extended staff meeting this week talking about the conference I attended at the end of August. Dude, do you understand how much is going on in my life right now? A month ago feels like years ago, I barely remember the conference. Ugh. (But at least he gave me a few days' warning, I can't imagine how much blubbering I would have done if he sprung this on me mid-meeting.)
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

• Mbf: my stupid sinus infection that's lasted a week just won't go away. In combo with a rather windy day here in SoCal my allergies are also making me feel miserable.

MM: on a good note, DH says he booked me a prenatal massage for this Sat! Yaaay!
  • Mm: started the day with a quick productive conference call followed by a massage

And: DH had a cold that became an infection. He is now on antibiotic #3 and I am wondering if this one will actually work or if it is still a virus kicking his butt. With each antibiotic he does seem to get a little better but it doesn't go away and then gets worse again. Then, dd's daycare put a note in her app that she was fussy and playing with her ear and then called me in the afternoon to come get her because she had a low fever and threw up. Then I got home and kept getting faint while cooking dinner--I kept having to sit and or lie down in the midst of Browning meatballs. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • @cait5413 Have you had your hemoglobin level checked? Pregnancy can cause anemia which can make you super tired, cause shortness of breath or fainting. I'm not a doctor of course, but that is something that could be easily checked. 
  • Mm: DH randomly took today off and we spent the day as a family. We had lunch downtown and the went to a great children’s museum that dd loves. It was a nice change of pace for a day. 

Mbf:  I know it’s nothing I should complain about, but am I the only one sick of the hot weather? I live in the Midwest where it was 91 degrees today. I’m ready for fall.  All of my maternity clothes from last time are long sleeved and I’m so sick of wearing the same three shirts over and over. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @kaylawing omg yesssss. I'm in Ohio and I am OVER this 90 degree weather. It is supposed to be beautiful Fall weather right now. 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @clovelyone my blood work has been normal so far, but I have my GD test later this week, so maybe they'll check it again. It's only happened a few times, and I think it tends to happen when I am not drinking enough water. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • I meant to start Twatwaffle Tuesday today but now it's late so I'm just going to bitch over here.

There are certain customer requests that we're always instructed to pass to the sales rep. So we take the info, then email the sales rep and provide contact info and they're supposed to reach out. Except sales reps are so damn flaky and make me rage when I keep getting calls from the customer asking me again and again and again. CALL YOUR DAMN CUSTOMER. Ugh. It makes me look bad and also makes the company as a whole look bad. So irritating.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019