January 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 9/23

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling? What's helping/not working for you?

3) Any appointments this week/last?

4) How are your baby preparations going? (Nursery/ Registry/ Etc.)

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What are you up to this weekend?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 9/23

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 25 weeks. Cauliflower. 

2) How are you feeling? What's helping/not working for you? I'm feeling pretty good, but highly aware that there's only a few weeks until 3rd trimester - so I'm trying to get stuff done and potentially overworking myself. 

3) Any appointments this week/last? This week I'll have my Centering appointment and glucose screen.

Nursery is 80% done. Hence the overworking myself. 

6) GTKY: What are you up to this weekend? Getting the nursery set up. I assembled the baby's new dresser yesterday. 

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

24 weeks now -- baby is the size of a cantaloupe. 

I'm having a lot of issues with an unsettled stomach at the end of the day, or after eating really greasy foods, so I'm trying to watch for commonalities in what upsets my stomach. It seems okay if I avoid greasy chips, but those are my favorite. Cheetos are right off the table, it seems.

Regular monthly check-up on Friday. 

Mixed. We have a bunch of clothes, have purchased all the diapers we need, and have a smattering of items awaiting us in the garage (car seat, baby swing, nursing pillow). Since we're not setting up a nursery, it doesn't seem very far along. 

We're planning on buying bedding stuff in November, and then after that it's all small things (practical baby clothes, bottles, etc). I feel pretty prepared, I suppose.

I am at an almost comfortable stage of pregnancy. I'm physically not at my best (I swear I groan every time I move and I feel about as attractive as Jabba the Hut) but the pregnancy itself is nice. The baby has a pattern of active and passive times that don't shift too much, and my husband is pleasantly involved. It's a good time.

Last night our D&D group finished a campaign we'd been playing for more than a year, and we even won. Next we're going to do a trial run to see if Tomb of Annihilation will be up our alley. 

I just spent an hour parting out meat and making bags of soup starter and throwing stuff from our grocery trip in the freezer. It was satisfying.
    22 weeks, a coconut 

Feeling pretty good overall. I feel extremely tired by around 8 and am usually asleep by 830. 

Nothing for a couple weeks. 

Registry is done. Only have the crib set up. Haha

Tailbone pain. Good lord! I want to have someone punch me in the tailbone cause I feel like it is out. 

Pretty relaxing weekend. BBQ yesterday with the family and a birthday party today. 
    23 weeks, a grapefruit (or, if I go by the geeky app, it's the size of the fertility idol from Indiana Jones!)

Feeling pretty decent, but could really feel my belly stretching and growing this weekend, which is always uncomfortable.. 

had one last week. It went well. OB said she was excited to let me VBAC and has a 70% success rate for that, so it was good news! Don't have another apt until Oct 19th, and I'll do the 1 hour glucose screening then.. 

Registry is done, I got all our cloth diapers organized this weekend to see what we needed to replace, and OMG I forgot how TINY newborn diapers are! I died of cute!

Rave- I can still put my own shoes and socks on! Rant- shortness of breath is setting in 

Replying today, because I was helping watch a friend's daughter so she could get a mommy break. Her mother had a stroke and she's been handling all of the things that go with that, and just needed a day of down time.

24 weeks, cantaloupe!

Feeling pretty good overall, just feel heavy and easily out of breath. 

I’m writing this from the waiting room for my usual appointment. 

Ugh!!! We are in search of a house to buy and it’s rough. We put in an offer for a place $6000 above asking price and they took a different offer!! I really want to get into a place and start working on the nursery before I become to big and worn out. 

See above. 

Schoolwork. I’m super behind from Irma and feel less motivated being pregnant. I may have to drop one of my five classes this semester. It’s just a lot of work...