January 2018 Moms
Options

FTM Check in 9/19

How far along are you? Are you team blue, team pink or team green?

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? 

Rants/Raves?

Questions for FTM, STM+?

GTKY: If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? 

Re: FTM Check in 9/19

• Options
    How far along are you? Are you team blue, team pink or team green?  I am 25w1d today! And we are Team Pink with Baby Aurora

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? I had (2) appointments last week: all clear on the fetal echo which was an amazing relief and then a standard 24w appointment.  My belly is measuring exactly 24 weeks.  :) 

Rants/Raves?  Rant: the higher temps and humidity are back in our area and I am OVER it.

Questions for FTM, STM+?  I always think of questions and then forget them by the time this comes around, ugh! I need to start writing them down.

GTKY: If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? And hmmm that is a great question! I'm not sure if I can decide between flying, time travel, or reading minds lol.  But I do think time travel really would be awesome.  Is that considered a super power even?  I hope so!
  • Options
    23 weeks, 4 days. Pink.

Nope.

Rants/Raves?
    Another weather rant. I hate getting the cool down tease and then BOOM back to mid-high 80s for the next two weeks. 

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    Nope.

I would either want the ability to teleport because the worst part of going anywhere is the actual travel part or I would want to be able to talk to animals because I always wonder what my dogs and cats are trying to tell me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gusgus14 I totally agree talking to my pets would be an awesome super power!

@jaclyn0405 I'd argue time travel is a super power. And a fun one at that!

24 weeks, 4 days! Team Blue! :)

Nope, my next monthly appointment is next week. But I do have to get to a lab this week to take the glucose test, so that should be interesting!

Rants/Raves?
    No major complaints, although I do agree with other ladies about being fed with the weather changes. Just be fall already!

Questions for FTM, STM+? Not this week.

GTKY: If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? I'd love super speed. It would make my life so much easier if I could just zip along and get everything done really fast. That way I'd have more time to be lazy lol.   
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    24 weeks team pink:) 

Nope

Rants/Raves?
    starting to get a bit uncomfortable 

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    has anyone done a pregnancy boudoir shoot? I know some people find it in poor taste, but I would love to have something for DH and me to look back on and something to help me keep feeling sexy and feminine with through the rest of the pregnancy. 

@gusgus14 talking to animals would be so useful at my job so I'm going to have to steal yours and go with that:)