June 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 9/20

Let's see those cuties and those bumps!

Re: HDBD 9/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was done parenting this morning by 10am. Teething and a cold that my 4 year old brought home from his very first day of preschool and shared with his brothers resulted in almost no sleep for me for the last two nights. Then,  while I was trying to fix breakfast for everyone this morning (before I'd finished my first cup of coffee), Henry pooped, which leaked onto the floors I had just mopped late last night.  This was after I'd changed poopy diapers on both the boys,  so I didn't notice he'd pooped again until after he'd spread it across the floor,  wall,  and glass door.  So before anyone could eat breakfast,  I had to bathe Henry,  start laundry,  mop the floors,  clean out the bath tub, and sanitize toys.  All the kids were hungry,  and still cranky,  so I had to listen to the twins both cry until all of this was done.  I need a nap today. 
  • Options
    @lyoash31 & @Tawny87 I swear, moms of multiples are living saints
    I was thinking the exact same thing, no idea how you ladies do it!!
  • Options
    @lyoash31 & @Tawny87 I swear, moms of multiples are living saints
    I was thinking the exact same thing, no idea how you ladies do it!!
    Aww shucks! I'm just glad I had my girls before Cameron. At least it was slightly easier when they were the only ones I was taking care of.. 
  • Options
    @jerseygirl9090 yay! Alyssa is getting a brother!!!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @meggyme I know we are very excited ! But it's bittersweet because this will be our last baby
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA