Baby Names
Options

Team Green, need help with Boy names!

Hi,
We are team green but want to go in with 2 name choices for each gender. Hubby and I are having a hard time agreeing on names for boys. He absolutely has his hear set on Cash or Gunner, and I'm not sold in either, I'd love to hear some opinions or alternatives....last name Anderson. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Ehhhh I really dislike Cash and Gunner they give off a very negative vibe of Cash trying to act cool and sound rich and Gunner where as most people in the US go with saying it like Gun-er and sound like redneck I love guns and have a confederate flag in my window

Suggesting

Drake
    Trent
    Victor
    Vaughn
    Pierce
    Urijah
    Evander
    Carson
    Garrett
    Hank
    Jasper
    Brock
    Cooper

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, those names are pretty bad. 

Remy
    Alexander
    Lane
    Keane
    Zane
    Rayner
    Alton
    Merrick
    Kiefer
    Leander
  • Options
    I like Gunner.

Suggest Gage, Max, Hunter.
  • Options
    Bradley 
    Christopher 
    Colt
    Corey
    Finn
    Grant
    Jett
    Max
    Miles
    Oliver
    Peter
    Quinn
    Ray
    Reid 
    Ross
    Tate
    Wyatt

• Options
    I'm with you - I dislike both names. Can you give us an idea of what you like, or what he likes about them?
  • Options
    I like Gunnar.....and that is the proper spelling.
  • Options
    Some suggestions:

Logan
    Jack
    River
    Cole
    Bruce
    Luke
  • Options
    I actually like Cash. I don't like Gunner simply because it is my dogs name. I also like the previous suggestion of Gage.
  • Options
    I have no clue what he likes about these names,I think he likes that they are strong. He said something when we first started out about viking names, but when we looked some up they didn't all work phonetically with the English language.  I want something that's not super common, because of our last name, but not something unheard of.  I love the name Brooks and Crew and Archie for boys.....he's very against a first name that starts with a, and simply just doesn't like the other names.....he's being quite stubborn. I asked him to print out the top 1000 boy names and hi light a few more choices but he hasn't yet.