Baby Names

Suggestions for a Boy Please!

Hello everyone!
My husband and I are currently expecting our first and we just found out we're having a boy! We're having a super difficult time coming up with a name. We have a short list of names that we both like, however the issue is that we rank them differently (my #1 name is his #2 name, etc.). We've looked at lists and searched and have found nothing that we like better than the ones we already have. But none of the ones on the list feel like "the one" yet so I'm hoping to get some new, fresh ideas to maybe shake things up. Here is our current list: 
Owen
Walter (these are the definite top 2 for both of us, we just each favor a different name)
Oliver
Neil 
Henry

Middle name will be either Raymond or George. Our last name is super Swedish and is similar to England (same first sound and # of syllables)

Just to give you some insight into our naming style, our possible girl names were Josephine, Mabel, Ellinor (Elle), Zelda, Edith and Amelia. I have a made up "unique" name that I absolutely hate so I really want to make sure his name is easy to spell/say/read and is a name that exists. It doesn't have to be super common (hence Edith and Zelda) but it should be a name that people have heard of before. 

I am looking for any suggestions for other boy names or any thoughts/opinions on our current boy list are welcome too! Thanks!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Suggestions for a Boy Please!

• I love Walter and Neil, but all of your options are good. 

Also suggesting

Leon
    Thaddeus
    Edwin
    Ira
    Bernard
    Aubin
    Benedict

• Like all your names. Walter slightly better bc it's more uncommon.

ideas... Holden, Cedar, Jasper, Silas, Archer, Arthur, Walker, Atlas, Theodore, Sawyer, Simon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • All very nice names I would give an edge to Walter and Neil simply because they are not as common as the others.

Suggesting:

Calvin
    Silas
    Reid
    Alden
    Anton
    Pierce
    Marcus
    Malcolm
    Warren
    Edmund
    Cedric
    Dean 

• Oscar
    Luther
    Otto
    Conrad
    Mark (I haven't seen a little boy named Mark in forever)
    Steven
    Marcus
    Patrick
    John
    Timothy
    Jeffrey
    Curtis
    All your choices are very nice. Owen is a bit popular for my taste, but still very nice.
  • I love Owen and Henry!

Other suggestions:

Asa
    Miles
    Ephraim
    Asher
    Lyle
  • Henrik
    Noel
    Silas
    Alec
    Rowan