Infertility

Have been trying for 4 years

Hello, everyone. I'm 35 married woman. We've been trying to get pregnant for 4 years. We tried a lot of different treatments. Nothing helped :( My husband dreams to have a son which would look like him. And I dream about a little princess. But last year all our dreams were destroyed. I found out that I'm infertile. My doctor said there's no chance to give birth to a baby. It was a black day of our lives. I was afraid that my husband will ask me to divorce, but he didn't. So, now we are looking for different ways to get a baby. My doctor said that we can try the surrogacy. Any positive recommendations? I need as many good stories as possible.

Re: Have been trying for 4 years

• Hi Swift2017 , Im sure you can get loads of positive stories on the Success after IF board. We are all infertile here, so our successful stories are yet to come. Good luck to you in your journey! It will all seam like a dream when you will finally have your baby
    Me: 30 DH: 38
    TTC since Fall 2015
    Unexplained
    1st IUI - Dec 31 2016 - BFN
    2nd IUI - Jan 28 2017 - BFN
    3rd IUI - Mar 2017 - BFN
    IVF - May
    1st FET - Jun 2017 -Cancelled 
    2nd FET - Aug 31 2017-Transferred 2 Sprinkles  
    BFP with one bean!
    <3

• Hi- I’m so sorry. Years ago, when we were trying and hearing from a doctor that I was infertile made me so upset and really frustrated.  My monthly period was irregular, like once or twice a year and I was also diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. So I had infertility treatments for 2 years, countless Clomid, shots and one surgery. It was not an easy journey, thankfully, I got pregnant and my son now is 16 years old. I hope you will have your heart’s desire to have a child. Have you discussed IVF with your doctor? I have a friend that had a successful IVF, you may want to consider this treatment. Update us please. You will be in my prayers.

• Loading the player...
  • Hello @swift2017, I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. What did the RE tell you, that IVF and no other treatment is possible? Do you have frozen embies for a surrogate?
    My TTC journey:
    Me and DH: 30-35
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC #1 since 2015
    11/2015 - BFP!     12/2015 - MC  :'(
    IVF #1 July 2017 freeze all (20 eggs, 15 mature, 10 fert, 6 blasts, 4 PGS normal)
    FET #1 TBD  Surprise BFP 9/2017 while waiting for FET... hoping for the best!

Pregnancy Ticker

• helloworld9helloworld9 member
    edited September 2017
    @dragonette505 I didn't think of that possibility... good catch!
    My TTC journey:
    Me and DH: 30-35
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC #1 since 2015
    11/2015 - BFP!     12/2015 - MC  :'(
    IVF #1 July 2017 freeze all (20 eggs, 15 mature, 10 fert, 6 blasts, 4 PGS normal)
    FET #1 TBD  Surprise BFP 9/2017 while waiting for FET... hoping for the best!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I like what the Singaporean Dr of my friend told her, "As long as you are menstuating, you can get pregnant. I'll make sure of it." Wow, superb confidence right?
  • @adirat DED!!! lolol
    I knew an infertile sister would pop up SOMEWHERE!!! lolol