Pregnant after IF

Randoms of the week - Sept 12th

Have any thoughts, questions, feelings, fears? Spill them here!

This is a good place to ask questions to a broader audience than the weekly trimester check-ins so those with experience can chime in!
Me: 34 DH: 32
TTC #1: Oct 2015
DX: Unexplained - all tests normal
TXX:
Jan '17 - 1st round of Letrozole 25mg CD1-9... BFN
Feb '17 - 2nd round of Letrozole 25mg CD1-9... BFN
Mar '17 - 3rd round of Letrozole 25mg CD1-9 + IUI... BFP!!!!!! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Randoms of the week - Sept 12th

• So another random baby product question.  We both drive small-midsize SUV's and we're looking for covers for the entire back bench seat that are Latch compatible but also protect from spills, crumbs, etc.  For car seats, we have the Chicco KeyFit 30 with bases for infant, and the Graco Milestone for after that.  We've found plenty of covers meant for dogs, and plenty of single-seat covers for kid seats that are bench-seat compatible, but no full bench seat covers with Latch openings.  I'd prefer waterproof, but at this point I'll be happy with full cover and Latch-compatible and I'll just scotch-guard the thing. Anyone have anything they like along these lines?
  • I got one meant for dogs that says it accommodates car seats, but I have yet to take it out of the package and actually try it out because we don't have a car seat yet. Maybe try Etsy? I've seen custom seat covers on there before, I bet someone could make one to your specifications :) 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @sasha29-2 we did not do any covers but really did not have any mess issues (outside of a blow-out/spit up in the car seat) until after a year when we would occasionally give them food. Even then its mostly just dry crumbs that are fairly easy to clean... So i'm not sure its worth it/needed
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17