December 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday 09/17 Ticker Change

It's  a day late but haven't seen one in a few weeks. Wanted to see how other moms are doing at this stage.

1. How far along are you? How big is baby?

I'm now 29+1. Baby is as big as a Pomelo. No idea what that is lol.

2. How are you feeling? Any cravings?

Ok I guess. Still have morning sickness most days. Lots of swelling in ankles and feet. I was just taken off work for the remainder of my pregnancy today. No real cravings so far.

3. Any appointments this week?

Seeing my OB on Thursday. Seeing antenatal homecare nurses tomorrow to see where blood pressure is at.  

4. How are your baby preparations going?

Got a car seat lol. That's about the only major purchase we've made so far lol.

5.  Rants/Raves/Questions?

Not this week.

6. GTKY: What are you most scared and excited for with a newborn?

Scared for the no sleep. Scared for the adjustment.

Excited to see my older 2 with their baby brother or sister.

Re: Sunday 09/17 Ticker Change

• Options
    Thank you for doing this. I change on sundays as well but i work weekends so i always forget to do one!!!

I turned 28 weeks on sunday. I cant remember what its size is for reference as she is a tad on the bigger size anyway lol. 

2) been feeling okay despite battling a cold and night sweats :-( 

3)none this week as i just went last week but coincidence my best appt is on my bday 9/26.

4) prep is going okay. Waiting till sunday for my first baby shower and a second one in october before i really prep but ive cleaned and got a dresser and pack n play and some clothes. 

5) rant is my MIL when did a MBF post on lol. Oh and my body falling apart at every turn. 

6)most scared about having drama in the delivery room with said MIL and im most excited to just get to meet her and bring her home as we lost our first born from a placental abruption two years ago. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?
    I am 29+2 right now baby is the size of an acorn squash

Feeling pretty crappy.... Been feeling solid contractions and sharp stabbing in my cervix on and off for a few days 

I have to do my three hour glucose test in the am and I'm dreading it.

We have a crib, carseat, strollers and some clothes.... Still need to get his bedroom set and stock up on diapers and wipes.

One of the ladies I work with its really ticking me off and I'm about to lose it

Scared for how DD will do with this new adjustment.

Excited to see DD with this LO she's in that stage where she loves babies so hopefully it'll help masked things easier.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 25+2, the size of a prairie dog.

2. Most of time pretty good, I woke up with an eye infection and sinus drainage though. My swelling seems to have taken a break for the moment. 

3. Not this week! 

4. They aren't! lol, I shouldn't say that. We cleaned out our third bedroom this weekend to get ready to paint. So that's an accomplishment. 

5. We're out of bread (how does this even happen) and I all I want is buttered toast with my hot tea. First world problems. 

6. Just worried about how my two year old is going to react to having a new sibling. For two years she's had out complete attention and if I'm being honest, adoration, and I'm worried she is going to have a hard time adjusting. 
  • Options

1. How far along are you? How big is baby?

im 25w 2d now, head of cauliflower 

Ok. I have horrible hip pain while sleeping despite my snoogle. Also suffering from a sinus infection :( 

craving lots of mangos

Seeing the OB today :)

Just bought a few small odds and ends of clothes and bedding that have been on clearance. I'll be waiting to make the big purchases on Black Friday/cyber Monday.

finall started to clear out the third bedroom and we'll be repainting it soon.

I've yet to take the glucose test and I'm dreading it. I didn't pass the 1 hour last pregnancy but passed the 3 hour barely. This time I feel I've loaded up on the sweets more. Bleh

Scared of the no sleep. My mom (who mostly drives me up the wall) will be staying for a few weeks post birth to help out. I'm grateful for the help but she doesn't travel light and will mostly stress out our cats, me, my DD and husband.
    Not scared but stressed of post birth recovery/the first poop. 

Excited to to have a new baby!!! A plus one to our little family of three. Looking forward to snuggles and quiet nursing and the smell again! I was looking at DD photos of when she was a baby and it's unreal this is happening again :)