November 2017 Moms

Measurments

Anyone scheduled along further than expected (I'm 30 wks measuring 35) & went into Labor prior to another C/s? I couldn't go into labor on my own the 1st go round--I was induced. Is it possible that my water could break miraculously?

Re: Measurments

• I've been measuring 4 weeks ahead since 24 weeks. U/S showed everything find, baby measuring maybe a week ahead but after the 20 week anatomy scan due dates aren't changed. Third pregnancy here so it's no unheard of to measure bigger. 
  • Loading the player...
  • You can definitely go into labor early! Each pregnancy is different!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Each pregnancy is different from the next! There's no reason to think you wouldn't go into labor on your own if you wait for baby to decide when he or she is ready! I had my 2nd baby at 41 w 5 days... it can be hard to wait but baby knows best :) 
    DS#1 3/13
    DS#2 3/15
    Baby #3~ 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I regularly measured 3 weeks behind with DD and wound up having her only a few days before my due date, at 7 lbs even. So much of the measurement is how your body carries the baby based on your body's construction and mechanics rather than actually being the size of your baby/uterus.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am measuring 2-3 weeks behind too, Dr said that baby is sitting really low so that could be why, but will be getting an ultrasound if it doesn't catch up by my next appointment (next tuesday) I'm 33 weeks 3 days today