Ezra
Logan
Maddox

GIRLS
Norah
Evelyn
Ava
Amelia

Siblings are Sophie Grace and Grant Joseph. 

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
Married July 2010
DC #1 Oct 2013
DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Opinions on names

• All of your girl names are great and go well with your others. My presence is norah but I like them all. From you boy list, I think Logan goes best with the siblings, but I like Ezra and Jonah a lot too. I don't care for Maddox or Kai with your other kids' names at all. 
  • Maddox is a little outside of my comfort zone. My guilty pleasure boy name is Linus. Don't judge me! I picture a cute hipster kid. Ha!

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • For boys Jonah and Logan are the only two that don't seem out of left field with you current kids. I admit Maddox is a total GP name for me though. 

All the girl names are fine 

• bbiutmcph said:
    For boys Jonah and Logan are the only two that don't seem out of left field with you current kids. I admit Maddox is a total GP name for me though. 

Even Ezra is left field?

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• bbiutmcph said:
    For boys Jonah and Logan are the only two that don't seem out of left field with you current kids. I admit Maddox is a total GP name for me though. 

Even Ezra is left field?
    In general not at all but with Sophie and Grant yes

• Ezra or Jonah
    Norah or Evelyn
    I like the other girl names too
  • Logan and Amelia 
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I like Jonah and Ezra and Norah and Evelyn. 

Linus is totally one of my guilty pleasure names too. DH vetoed it right out of the gate though.
  • Cricket99 said:
    I like Jonah and Ezra and Norah and Evelyn. 

Linus is totally one of my guilty pleasure names too. DH vetoed it right out of the gate though.
    Haha my DH vetoed it also. I got the idea watching Ocean's 11 when I was pregnant the first time. It's Matt Damon's character. It's obviously associate with the Peanuts character. :(

Thanks for for the input! Appreciate it!

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Funny, my nephew is Jonah and he would have been Norah if we was a girl! I like both of those names, plus Ezra and Amelia.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Jonah- nice 
    Kai- not a fan with sibset
    Ezra- really like 
    Logan- nice... probably favorite with the sibset
    Maddox- not at all a fan with sibset 

Norah- okay
    Evelyn-nice 
    Ava-okay
    Amelia- really like with sibset 
  • With Sophie and Grant, I prefer Jonah and Amelia.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks for your input, ladies!

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• I would stick with the common spelling NORA so the child doesn't have to correct people all the time
  • I would stick with the common spelling NORA so the child doesn't have to correct people all the time
    Nora and Norah are both proper spellings and neither are uncommon. Norah would not be an issue 

• bbiutmcph said:
    I would stick with the common spelling NORA so the child doesn't have to correct people all the time
    Nora and Norah are both proper spellings and neither are uncommon. Norah would not be an issue 
    Yep. "Norah" isn't my younique misspelling. It's completely legitimate like Sara/Sarah.

Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• For boys I like Ezra followed by Maddox. I honestly don't think they sound too left field with your other children's names. 
    For girls I like Norah (Nora is my pick for DD2) and agree the spelling can go either way. Evelyn was my backup and is on the list for noras middle name so i think that's a great choice too!
  • Of your girl choices, I think Ava or Norah work best. I don't particularly think Amelia works (although I like the name). Have you considered Amelie? That would be super cute with sister Sophie!

As for your boys names, I honestly don't think any of them work with your other kids names. Grant is a strong, one syllable modern name. Ezra seems ancient and weaker, Jonah seems so biblical, Logan and Maddox are super trendy, etc. How about:

Neil
    Drake
    Alec
    Brent
    Cole
    Ian
    Jake
    Luke
    Nate

• I like Ezra and Nora the best