TTC After a Loss
Options

TTC question - TW loss mentioned

I guess I'm looking for some help - we had an MC in July. We waited until after my first period (as Dr. Suggested) which was in August to start TTC. It is time *I think* for the next period. So far, nothing. BUT, I've been having some weird waves of naseau the last three days, my back hurts (I have a slipped disc, so that's not so weird, but I haven't done anything to stir it up). I've taken a test, but it came back negative. I'm also tired, but I'm a teacher and its only the second week of school. My butt would be dragging no matter what! How long would you wait to try and test again? Because its only the second one after, I'm not sure if its just because I might be off track, or if it might be real. I'd be grateful for whatever info others have!

Re: TTC question - TW loss mentioned

• Options
    at what point do you usually get a BFP.  For me it's not until 4 weeks along so 2 weeks after scheduled AF - PITA for me with the wait time.  I would say if you haven't gotten a BFP however many DPO you usually do maybe call doctor if AF hasn't come and get some medicine to start it.  Maybe your cycles are still out of whack from the MC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    After both of my mc's I had symptoms similar to being pg just before my period, a cruel joke if you ask me but I figured it was simply my hormones acting up. Or of course it could also be a BFP for you (fingers crossed for you), but just know that your new normal is anything but normal
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also had pregnancy symptoms after my 2nd loss.  I was sure I was pregnant that first cycle after 2nd loss....nausea sore boobs and long cycle like 33 days.  Usually I'm 28 days but as PP nothing is normal after loss.  It may take a cycle for things to regulate 
  • Options
    I def had symptoms of being pregnant as well after my MMC. My cycle also became a little longer each month when I had always been like clockwork. After about 4/5 months my cycle was back to being normal length. Wishing you the best!!
  • Options
    Thanks all. We'll wait and see, I guess. 
  • Options
    I am waiting for my third period after MC, also feeling very very sick and absolutely no other PMS symptoms. We just have to wait and be patient (which is very hard when you feel so sick and it reminds you of being further along in pregnancy :( ). I am doing shorter days at work, just told my boss I am feeling off, and trying to take care of myself, sleep, workout, eat well. It helps a lot.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you, aga31. The waiting is the hardest part.
  • Options
    And AF showed up yesterday. Mean trick, body, for making me begin to think otherwise. 
  • Options
    @nessie1313 sorry for AF.  Our bodies can be cruel