September 2016 Moms
Options

One Year Baby Check In

lilaroslilaros member
edited September 2017 in September 2016 Moms

I figured we should do one of these too. Happy birthday September 2016 babies!

When does/did baby turn 1 Year?

Any milestones hit?

Tell us about sleep, nighttime and naps.

Weight and length?

How are YOU feeling?

Questions, concerns or comments?

Re: One Year Baby Check In

• Options

September 1st

Any milestones hit?

Stands by himself, attempting to take steps, and found his laugh.

Sleeps pretty good and mostly through the night with two naps during the day.

Weight and length?

17.6# and 30 in.

How are YOU feeling?

For the most part okay, still don't like how I look but I'm getting there. Just want to lose this baby weight before the next baby.

None at the moment.

• Options

September 23rd

Any milestones hit?

walking, saying quite a few words, climbing, following simple instructions

hallelujah, she is sleeping through the night and in her own crib all night. It's amazing.

Weight and length?

I honestly have no idea, but I need to figure it out before her party.

How are YOU feeling?

sad that it has gone by so fast but oh so happy we are past the newborn stage. Overwhelmed with life but still happy overall.

none right now

• Loading the player...
  • Options

September 8th

Any milestones hit?

Walking, clapping, says mama and dada...but that's pretty much it.

Night time sleep is great at the moment. He sleeps through the night and sleeps 11-12 hours

Just this past week naps have been a little bit of a struggle. We moved (no blackout curtains up yet) and he's been sick, so I'm thinking that may have something to do with it. 

Weight and length?

Not sure. Our one year appointment is on the 22nd. He was 22.8 lbs last time we checked on his bath scale, which was 2 weeks ago. 

How are YOU feeling?

Can't believe a year has gone by and how much he has grown and learned. Also, I can't believe we are going to start trying for number 2 next month. 

not really. 

• Options

On Aug 31st

Any milestones hit?

She is walking further distances after starting daycare. Sign language is going well. She will go down the slide at the park all by herself now ( on her tummy

• Options

September 8

Any milestones hit?

The normal stuff.  No walking yet, but standing.  Saying a handful of words, probably 5 or so.  She'll try to say anything, so thats helpful in the talking department.  She has a few signs she's doing too.

Naps are good.  Night time still up at least once, sometimes twice.  During teething sometimes 6x and I want to jump out a window.

Weight and length?

Appointment at the end of the month, but unofficially 20lbs and 27in

How are YOU feeling?

Not too bad.  Tired, one step behind on everything.  But my husband has been much better about taking on the kids to let me escape now and then for an evening or even just a workout or whatever.

Baby girl seems to have stopped growing in both weight and length.  She's chubby, but has stayed the same for quite some time.  Of course I got new ins so we have to get a new doc who hasn't been tracking her.  But we'll transfer all records so they can see she plummeted down the charts.  Our 6-9mo clothes are getting worn out! :D

• Options

He turned 1 September 9th.  Where has the time gone?

Any milestones hit?

He started talking crazy young. I think it is because he was transverse-lie breech so his ear was to my tummy.  He says up, out, down, mom/mama, dad/dada/daddy, egg, I did it, it good, I done, and a few other words.  the word he uses the most often is "up" because I make him ask if he wants us to share food with him, but am easy going about what word he uses since he is a baby.  He can feed himself finger foods, and has been walking for a few weeks. 

He usually sleeps through the night, and typically takes a three hour or so nap during the afternoon.

Weight and length?

30.5 inches and about 20.5 lbs.

How are YOU feeling?

Pretty good.  I am just about back to my pre-pregnancy weightI am still breastfeeding, but I am gradually cutting down the number of pumping sessions, and eventually I will cut down the number of feedings.  I still need to supplement with formula due to low supply.

None.
  • Options

September 7th 

Any milestones hit? 

Walking! 

Trying to narrow naptime to once a day but he's not having it  he like his morning naps. He slept for 18 hours yesterday form 1:30pm-7:30am. I think he's getting sick? Not sure. But he goes to bed at 5:30 usually and wakes up around 7:30 

Weight and length?

I'm not sure his height. I should probably schedule a doctors appointment for his 1 year haha! But he weighs over 30 pounds 

How are YOU feeling?

Thinks are getting better for sure