Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Natural miscarriage

Anyone experience a natural miscarriage?

Re: Natural miscarriage

• yes. Multiple.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Loading the player...
  • Hi dear. In the world every woman wants to conceive the lovely and healthy baby naturally. But due to imbalance hormones and irregular periods, miscarriage happens. I had face the naturally miscarriage two times and it was the worst phase in my life. But I never lose the hope and always seek for the best in my life. It is the dream of every woman to have the blessed baby without encounter the fertility problems. However I encounter with miscarriage two times but finally when it comes to conceive the baby third time, I finally won and blessed with the lovely baby naturally. I just want to say that no one knows what can happen in next moment. All we need to take care about health and go for the regular checkup. It is the time to make things right in life and start the new phase in life. I am really in case of if you face the miscarriage. You just need to start the new phase and it is the time to get the complete support and care of your husband.  

You can start your new phase by taking care of your health. The natural miscarriage happens only due to the imbalance of the hormones and low hemoglobin level. Irregular periods are also the main cause of miscarriage. You just need to take the healthy and proper nutrients diet. You can eat the iron rich and fiber rich foods daily. It helps in balancing the hormones and you never have to encounter the miscarriage in your life again. You can start your day with morning walk and do some yoga daily. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon here.     

• We're you looking for advice on how to cope, or did you have questions about the mechanics of it? 
  • I had a natural early miscarriage. You aren't alone