October 2017 Moms

Going home outfits

So here is a question. Anyone have their going home outfits planned for their LO after they're born? I love seeing baby clothes, so if anyone has an outfit already packed or planned, I would love to see it. If you don't have it bought or anything, I would love to hear about it or see the image of it from the store. 

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Going home outfits

• I honestly have no idea what it will look like! My MIL has this tradition where she buys her grandchildren their going home outfit, so we let her do it this time around :). Although she wanted to show us to "make sure we would like it" we told her as long as its season adapted, she could keep it a surprise lol. But curious to see those lovely outfits if anyone posts! 
  • I just packed simple, comfy outfits. Nothing special. I have one short sleeved onesie, one newborn long sleeve sleeper, one 0-3 long sleeve sleeper, and a jacket. I have no idea what the weather will be like or how small/big he will be! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm really torn.  We have more than enough outfits that are plenty cute, but none that I picked out myself.  I feel like it's not the best use of my money to buy another outfit, but I want his outfit to be a special thing from me to him.  I'll decide soon if I'm going to order this one from amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JSHQW3Y/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I35W6EI09WLZ9X&colid=4RLVZDI8GN6Q

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @yasandson what a sweet tradition... 

All the outfits are adorable... @emwj10187 please send a pic of baby in that Etsy outfit when the time comes, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

• My family tradition is that babies come home from the hospital in white. I saved the outfit my grandmother bought for DS to come home in. That is what LO will come home in this time around. 
  • My friend made my LO a monogrammed onesie so she's going to wear that and a huge bow :) 
  • Oh... i feel bad! I just have some white basics in 3 sizes, hat, socks and gloves which belonged to my son. Plus a wrap and blanket. Last time the outfits I bought were too big, that's why a have a few sizes... Just had a cry coz I didn't put any effort into buying a cute new outfit lol...
  • @ailynk this just made me so sad. Dont cry!! Im sure the outft you picked out is perfect!! Baisc is classic. nothing wrong with going classic ;)<3
    \

• emwj10187 said:
    @ailynk this just made me so sad. Dont cry!! Im sure the outft you picked out is perfect!! Baisc is classic. nothing wrong with going classic ;)<3
    I'm ok - I've cried 4 times today since then lol. Mainly at cute things my son does or says. He just started saying thank you today :)

I'm not too worried I have so many cute outfits that belonged to my son that he never even wore because he grew so quickly - so I'll get to use them this time round :) 
  • This is mine and it has a bonnet with it. My mom gave it to me.