October 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 9/3 **open to any day**

Its the Final Countdown!!!
We are almost there ladies! 

1) How many weeks along are you?

2) How big is baby (in fruit or pounds/kg)?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments this week? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: let's see pics of your favorite baby item!! ( doesn't matter what it is. Two or three pics allowed)

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 9/3 **open to any day**

• Options
    1. Officially 36+1 now.

2. Ultrasound tech said he is looking to be about 6 lbs and may be anywhere between 7 to 8 at birth. According to Bump, he is as big as a Papaya.

3. Anxious and ready to be done being pregnant. I miss sleeping on my stomach.

4. Got an appointment Thursday (tomorrow) where my OB will look over my ultrasound scans from yesterday and she is going to check my cervix to see if induction is a possibility by 39 weeks.

5. After I sent my ultrasound pictures to my mom and stepmom, I had assumed they would be more excited and happy to see such nice, detailed ultrasound pictures. But they just kind of gave me verbal shoulder shrugs. That was really discouraging and disappointing. I've always been under the impression that grandparents are supposed to share in the excitement of a new baby.

The bedding is pretty much a favorite. Along with the mobile.

Is it weird I'm kind of excited to use my new breast pump?

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. 32 weeks
    2. 4 lbs 7 oz on Thursday
    3. Tired
    4. On Friday follow-up to church blood pressure
    5. Nothing to rant or rave about really
    6. My changing table almost eight years later and it is still getting great usage!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    33w3d.

Not sure. He's feeling very big and heavy these days...

3) How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling fine. I sleep poorly, but it's to be expected at this point...

4) Any appointments this week? 
    Nope. Next one is next Monday.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Not really a rant, but right now baby is transverse. I'm not worried about it: either he'll turn or he won't and I'll have a C-section, I'm open to all options... BUT his kicking is seriously uncomfortable at times. all in the ribs. Ouch.

6) GTKY: let's see pics of your favorite baby item!! ( doesn't matter what it is. Two or three pics allowed)
    @maverickmomma I laughed out loud at the breast pump excitement. Our priorities and interests change, don't they?
    I don't have a particular item that I like. Although I just got a cute little pajama with whales on it from a friend, and it's suddenly hitting me that I'll be using it on my little one VERY soon. It's quite exciting!
  • Options
    35 weeks 4 days 

Pineapple- but I think he might be a larger than average pineapple 

3) How are you feeling? Great! My  feet are starting to swell a little but not horrible. And I sound like a panting dog after I walk up stairs lol but I feel great!

4) Any appointments this week? This coming Wednesday 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Not right now 

6) GTKY: let's see pics of your favorite baby item!! ( doesn't matter what it is. Two or three pics allowed) My mom bought my son a Taggie when he was born and he loves it! She's already bought 2 for this little guy too!

I'm also excited about my new breast pump. I switches to a Spectra this time. Hoping it helps me be more successful with breastfeeding.