December 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ check-in 9/6

How far along are you? Boy/Girl/ Team Green/Surprise?

How old are your other kids? 

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : 

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions

GTKY: We just got a cool front (high of 80--woo-hoo!), so in the spirit of cooler temps, what are you looking forward to in the fall?

Married May 2014
DD born August 2016
Baby #2 due December 2017

Re: STM+ check-in 9/6

• Options
    How far along are you? Boy/Girl/ Team Green/Surprise? 25 weeks; surprise

13 months

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  We were having some sleep issues with DD, but she seems to be doing well again now. Mostly these days I just think of the difficulty of loading and unloading 2 of them into the car / taking them places, but DD is getting so close to walking (she did 3 steps tonight without holding on before giving up and going back to a crawl) that I have hope it will be a little easier when she is steady on her own 2 feet. 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : DD is just starting to take a couple steps at a time, so I'm just excited for her and the LO to be running around together in a year or so.

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/ My DH got a lady to come clean our house every 2 weeks as a birthday gift for me, and it is fabulous! So much less stress to come home to a clean house and not have to worry about it. I already feel there aren't enough hours in the day. Now I'm getting (a little) stressed about the baby room and finishing a couple of craft projects--it feels like this pregnancy will be over before I know it!

GTKY: We just got a cool front (high of 80--woo-hoo!), so in the spirit of cooler temps, what are you looking forward to in the fall? I am looking forward to taking more walks with DH and DD since the weather is nicer and maybe planning a picnic or some other outdoor activities. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    How far along are you? Boy/Girl/ Team Green/Surprise?
    25+5! 3 months from tomorrow, LO will be evicted.  It's a boy
    DS1 will be 4 in 2 weeks. 

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  
    We are still continuing with the sleep struggle. I have put it to the side for now and letting him sleep in our bed. We are in process of moving so once we are settled into new house will be taking a stronger stance on him sleeping in his room in his bed. 

He talks about the baby coming in December all the time. I just hope he's this excited when he's actually here lol. 

Rave: i just scheduled newborn pictures. I'm a bit picture obsessed so this makes me soooo happy.  DH not so much lol. 

Rant: damn you heartburn and sciatica. I'll be calling a chiropractor tomorrow. I can barely walk. This kid sure is giving me a run for my money. I think he's going to be huge the way he's been kicking me and the amount of pain I am in. 

GTKY: We just got a cool front (high of 80--woo-hoo!), so in the spirit of cooler temps, what are you looking forward to in the fall?

i love the fall. We are going apple picking in 2 weeks and then will do pumpkin picking.  I usually take DS1 to a different farm every weekend by us and do the different Halloween things they have (hayrides, corn mazes, etc). Not so sure if a hayride will happen this year but we'll see 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? Boy/Girl/ Team Green/Surprise? 26 weeks, girl

DS is 19 months

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  We were trying to pick a crib for LO and DH suggested we just put DS in the queen sized bed in the spare room and give the baby his crib. I almost melted. I am SO not ready for him to be a boy and not a baby! Plus I don't think he's developmentally ready for that anyway. But I know it's coming! Ahhh I don't want him to grow Up! In the end we ordered another crib lol

I feel bad but all I can thinkabout is the stressful stuff! 
    We are currently visiting my mom and I have to find a way to break the news to her that she will NOT be visiting immediately after baby is born and I am not looking forward to it. She already said "maybe I'll be there for Christmas this year" in passing once... ugh

Everything! Warm sweaters and leggings and toques and cider and soups and everything pumpkin and Apple and cinnamon flavored!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers