November 2017 Moms

TW Tuesday 9/5/17

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: TW Tuesday 9/5/17

• No one can breathe (I'm in Washington State) and the schools aren't closing. Kids are still playing outside and the state has been labels an emergency zone with hazardous air quality. Can I at least send my kid to school with a mask on?
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DH and I are arguing over baby names still. He said because I picked the middle name he gets to pick the first name (we're using HIS middle name) not to mention we agreed on this when his sister was pregnant. He says we never had the conversation even tho I could tell him exactly where we were. The names he picks are god awful and make me wanna vomit so he gets butthurt when I tell him that. And he won't even look at the list of names I picked ...it's really getting frustrating. 11 weeks to go and baby still doesn't have a name.
  • Loading the player...
  • School counselor tells me today that a parent of kid in my class called and complained that he's being sent to the office multiple times a day and that I'm not communicating enough with her about his behavior. TOTAL lie. I have had the vice principal come in to talk with him a few times, but it's certainly not everyday or multiple times a day. I do tell her daily how his behavior was that day.
    Office staff knows that this is a lie.
    I'm just livid knowing that she's lying about me. If the kid wasn't keeping me from doing my job and teaching the other 15 kids in the class, or if I was sending him just to get him out of my class, it would be a different story. He is just spoiled and she is just making things worse.
    I don't need this sh*t.
    Rant over. 
  • @kaitlinliz We are using DH's first name as DS's middle name and I took his last name when we married, so we agreed that I would get more pull if we were in between names. Luckily we agreed on one, but he did veto my #1 name. I think if you remind him that he got to decide 2/3 of the kid's name, that may help. 

@hillaryo14 Only a few more weeks until maternity leave!!! You can do it. PS I hope that they crack down on this parent and the kid's behavior. It sounds ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous, it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get home from work today and an hour and 15 to get there this morning. That's three hours in the car.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 Thanks! I just need to keep telling myself that!