Baby Names
Options

Noam Bo-

If our last name is something similar to Bowles, how is the flow with Noam?

Noam Bowles

I'm trying to figure out if I'm overthinking this because I feel like the M somehow runs into the B. 

I can annunciate enough that it doesn't sound bad, but others may not. We kind of like Noam, BUT I keep getting stuck on this. 

***The actual surname is two syllables and begins with Bo-. It's not Bowles.

My husband asked me to update this and include it as well. https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9835770

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Noam Bo-

• Options
    I think that the problem is the double long O.  There isn't the same run together problem if you pair Noam with another B name without a long O.  For example, Noam Baker, Noam Bennett, Noam Bush.

I don't think that it's a definite deal breaker, unless it's something that continues to bug you.

• Options
    not well
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that the problem is the double long O.  There isn't the same run together problem if you pair Noam with another B name without a long O.  For example, Noam Baker, Noam Bennett, Noam Bush.

I don't think that it's a definite deal breaker, unless it's something that continues to bug you.
    Agree about the long O being the problem.
    You don't seem sold on Noam "we kind of like Noam" so I'd say keep looking.  
  • Options
    Thanks! Keep them coming. 

• Options
    I do not care for the flow
  • Options
    I like John or Jude better than Noam, both as names and in terms of flow with your last name. John Asher is great! 
  • Options
    Agree John, Jude or Edwin work better from your poll. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. We have some things to think about.