Pregnant after a Loss
Options

PGAL Check-In: Week of September 4th

Good Morning, PGAL mommies! It's September already?!?! If you're new, always feel free to jump in, but you can also create your own intro thread for more info about yourself. Stay strong and have a wonderful week!!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments coming up?

How are you feeling emotionally/physically?

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What did you do with your extended Labor Day weekend? I hope everyone has had a fun and relaxing time!
Me: 28 DH: 29
Married: 4-25-2014
TTC: March 2015
BFP: 2-18-16
Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
D&C: 4-2-16
TTCAL: May 2016
IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PGAL Check-In: Week of September 4th

• Options
    nmd9168nmd9168 member
    edited September 2017
    How far along are you? 18 weeks, 1 day

How big is baby? The size of a sweet potato or a can of Pop? 

Appointments coming up? One week away from the Anatomy scan (Sept 11)!! EEEE!! I can't wait to find out =D

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Emotionally, I've been doing pretty good. I've been keeping busy with cleaning and what-not. Physically, most things feel alright. I've been the usual tired and one thing I've noticed lately is me getting light-headed when I get up to fast from a squatting position or sitting up in bed. I have to take my time. 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? The anatomy scan next Monday!! =D

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    Rant: My belly is not really showing all that much yet, but my in-laws keep touching it (including my FIL, which is really weird. 0_o ) STOP TOUCHING MY BELLY!!! 
    Rave: I'm getting my hair done tomorrow FINALLY!! I'm so happy because my roots are about 2 inches long and my haircut has pretty much grown out to be so ugly that I've been wearing my hair up in a ponytail most of this summer. The last time I got it done was before I got my BFP at the end of May. I was waiting for us to have more money and I was waiting for the 2nd trimester to be extra safe. I will finally feel like myself again! Also, I've been feeling my LO moving quite a bit at night. It's really cool =D My DH was even able to feel some movement by putting his hand on my belly last night. He was really excited about that. 

GTKY: What did you do with your extended Labor Day weekend? I hope everyone has had a fun and relaxing time! Most of this weekend has consisted of us working on drywall in one of the extra bedrooms (with the help of my husband's best friend and most likely the Godfather of our little bundle of joy). I haven't really committed to calling it "the baby's room" yet because I guess I'm afraid I'll jinx the pregnancy or something. We should be done with sanding by the end of the day today (don't worry, I won't be doing any sanding! My husband is in charge of that portion. I'm sealing him in the room with plastic taped around the door and taping plastic all over elsewhere just to be extra sure). Yesterday evening, my husband and I did go see U2 and Beck, which was really awesome, too. So, I guess it hasn't all been hard work. =P
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11w2d

How big is baby? size of a poker chip (or lime?)

Appointments coming up? Nope. Not til the 18th.

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Emotionally, a little better since I'm not so anxious about eating anymore. But, I have my moody moments. I'm still tired but trying to get a little bit done. Still feel so unproductive.

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? Mmm. Hearing the baby again? That's all I can think of since I want to say delivery and that's 6-7 months away. I'm a little anxious about sharing the news once I start showing. I really don't want people (randoms) to keep talking to me about it and asking questions. If I could go through the pregnancy unnoticed, that would be great.

Rants/Raves/Questions: My rant is the fact that there are so many things I can't do...even if I wanted to do them. LOL. Like, weed in the garden.

GTKY: What did you do with your extended Labor Day weekend? I hope everyone has had a fun and relaxing time! I spent the weekend with friends for one of their birthdays. Now I'm trying to swap summer and winter clothes but zzzzzzzzzz.
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nmd9168, it sounds like you are keeping busy. I can't wait to have some more energy.
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6w1d

How big is baby? sweet pea or a battleship peg

Appointments coming up? u/s & bloodwork on friday. should be able to see a heartbeat this time!

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? really tired, and a bit anxious

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? seeing that heartbeat!!

Rants/Raves/Questions:  time? it passes so slowly right now! :)

GTKY: What did you do with your extended Labor Day weekend? I hope everyone has had a fun and relaxing time! I did a whole lot of nothing. Minor housework, walks with DH and the dogs, read books, watched tv and napped lol! It was glorious!

@nmd9168 feeling movement is so amazing and exciting!  Also, the belly touching, I would lose it on them lol
    @ishmoney I feel you on the tiredness! It's amazing how I can sleep for 9 hours and still wake up tired! Hang in there!
    *TW* Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 37 /PCOS DH: 37/no issues TTC: 7/13
    Started with RE 12/14; 3 failed rounds of clomid, started letrozole
    IUI #1 & #2- BFN
    IVF #1 - 9/15 Cancelled Day 9
    IVF #2- started stims 10/24  ER- 11/15 6 eggs- 5 fertilized/ 1 frozen
    FET #1 -1 embryo-12/9/15- BFN
    IVF #3- started stims 1/22/16  ER- 2/8 33 eggs(!)- 21 mature, all 21 fertilized - 6 snowflakes!
    FET #2- 2 embryos- April 4th-BFN
    ERA-June 8- results show need 12 addt'l hours of PIO
    FET #3-  2 embryos transferred August 14,2016  BFP! on 8/24! Beta #1-22  Beta #2-83 Beta #3-368 
    Confirmed singleton-Heartbeat on 9/19-160bpm! EDD: May 1, 2017, It's a girl!!
    Pre-term labor/loss-stillborn at 18w. 
    FET #4- 1 embryo-Aug 12th-BFP on 8/23 Beta #1-112 Beta #2-298 Beta #3-1010
    Confirmed Identicals!- Heartbeats seen on 9/8  Miscarriage on 9/18
    FET #5- 1 embryo- 1/12/18-BFN
    Lots of testing and finally determined I have elevated natural killer cells. Will begin prednisone and IVL treatment before next round.
    IVF#4- April 2018 8 eggs, 7 fertilized/3 frozen
    FET #6- 1 embryo- 6/11/18- BFP on 6/21 Beta #1-446, Beta #2-1841 
    Confirmed singleton- 6/29/18 HB-157 EDD: February 22, 2019. It's a Boy!

BabyFruit Ticker