December 2017 Moms
Options

Friday ticker change 9/1

If you reached a new week of pregnancy on Friday, tell us how you're doing!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling? 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? 

4) Any appointments this week/last? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6) GTKY: Do you have any Labor Day weekend plans or other end-of-summer fun planned? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday ticker change 9/1

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 24 weeks + 1. Sorry for jumping in on the Friday thread, but I didn't see one for Thursday.

2) How are you feeling? So freaking tired. I almost feel drunk I'm so tired. Words are hard this week! Having to stay late for a work event last night didn't help.

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? A girl!! And yes. My available clothing options are getting more and more limited as the belly grows.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nope

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave- I'm absolutely loving feeling baby girl kick and move around this week! She was a little quieter last week which freaked me out, but she's moving and grooving this week, and it's so fun to get to experience. Also, the crib and dresser arrived yesterday and DH already assembled them today while I'm at work. It's getting real!

6) GTKY: Do you have any Labor Day weekend plans or other end-of-summer fun planned? Yes! Heading to Chicago to visit my SIL and BIL. Heading to a Cubs game and to watch a show at Second City. I'm excited. Give me all the deep dish pizza!
  • Options
    kyrwynkyrwyn member
    edited September 2017
    @hellothere47 You can totally rock an honorary Friday tricker change this week. :) We're happy to have you.  I hope you get some good rest in and can kick the drunk-tired feeling.

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 27 weeks! The size of lettuce.

2) How are you feeling? Emotionally exhausted, but physically a bit better. Maybe the GD diet is helping because I even stayed up past 10p last night, but woke up feeling like a normal human this morning.

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? Boy! And yes... I got a "whoa" and a double take from a vendor/colleague who hasn't been in office in a month. So I'm going to guess that means I look more pregnant than chubby right now.

4) Any appointments this week/last? All the appointments. We had a fetal echo (all good news), OB appointment (good news, except GD), and my first dietician meeting (better than expected). I'm doing okay with my numbers so far, so I don't have to go to the diabetes clinic check-in until 9/14. Woo!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I am feeling more confident that I can manage my GD diagnosis now, which is a start, but I still feel super anxious about food and when I test. I'm hoping a few more days of good numbers will mean that tapers off too.  It would also be okay if we could get past this heat wave sooner rather than later.

6) GTKY: Do you have any Labor Day weekend plans or other end-of-summer fun planned? We're grilling with friends, since protein is a thing I can eat and enjoy without worry right now.  We'll probably laze around indoors a little, given the heat, and brave IKEA for a bookshelf for the nursery.

ETA: Spelling.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    25 weeks!! Only 13w,6d before RCS...not counting or anything lol.  He's as big as cauliflower but measuring a week ahead 

2) How are you feeling? 
    Starting to feel better finally though struggled with massive headaches this week. I echo everyone in that I'm exhausted. I never really got the energy surge like I did with DS1.  Maybe it's on it's way? 

Boy, showing and actually feeling pretty big all of a sudden 

None until glucose test on 9/20

Anyone else feel so unprepared?  I was on top of stuff with my first. I haven't even called my insurance for my breast pump yet -  I have a take home outfit though lol. The important stuff. 

6) GTKY: Do you have any Labor Day weekend plans or other end-of-summer fun planned?  

I brought home a ton of work to do this weekend to prepare for my audit next week at work. Monday I told DS we will take him to the park and have a picnic. It's supposed to be rainy here Saturday and Sunday 

DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 27 weeks, lettuce

2) How are you feeling? Good. I'm starting to hurt randomly for no reason. Getting up and down off the couch at the end of the day is starting to be hard, haha. 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? Girl, yes. 

4) Any appointments this week/last? Not since last ticker change. Passed my glucose test though!!! They are making me do it three times total because I am overweight and I have passed both so far! 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

I wanted to go swimming tomorrow one last time but it's cold and raining. Sunday we have an annual cultural event we attend and kinda participate in. Not sure for Monday, maybe we'll get lucky and can go swimming! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

25 weeks,  cauliflower or double cheeseburger 

2) How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good. Re entered the tired phase. 

Girl. Yes and even got the "are you having twins"? Blah. You suck!

Not until 9/20. I'll have my glucose test. 

We decided on a first name. Emerson.... just gotta work on a middle name 

We ended up out of school Today due to flooding from what's left of Harvey. Me and DD are in Alabama visiting my family. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 26w1d, baby is as big as a bowling pin (really?!)

2) How are you feeling? pretty good this last week. My only issue is sleeping....I can fall asleep but can't stay asleep, it's maddening! I've always been a super good sleeper too....ugh, it begins.

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? boy and yes. I'm finally getting the "I was pretty sure before, but you are definitely pregnant now!" Comments from people. 

4) Any appointments this week/last? glucose test on Thursday. I just looked at my results online and I passed! Woot! Found out no ultrasounds till 32 weeks though :( 

GTKY: I wish I could say we were going hiking or doing something outdoors this weekend, but the wildfire smoke here is so bad that I'm not allowed outside unless absolutely necessary, plus it's going to be around 100 degrees all weekend. 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been MIA for a while, but I'd love to re-earn a spot in this wonderful community <3

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? I was 25+0 on Friday. Charlie is the size of an acorn squash, if I remember correctly.

2) How are you feeling? Uncomfortably large. I don't remember feeling this way quite so early with my first. Viability has me feeling much less anxious, though I keep finding things to worry about ;)

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? Yes, and yes! We're having a little girl, Charlotte Rose. I am "distractingly pregnant," according to my husband. Taking advantage of the Labor Day sale at Motherhood Maternity because nothing fits!

4) Any appointments this week/last? Nope. My next appointment is an extra growth scan on the 13th, though I'm not at all worried about her size, given how long she seems to be. She's able to simultaneously punch me in the bladder and kick me in the lungs.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm getting more and more anxious/guilty about birth because of the medications I'm on for depression and anxiety. Charlie is going to have to go through a bit of a withdrawal once she's born, which makes me feel just awful. Thankfully, I'm confident in my ability to breastfeed her, so that will make it less severe. We might have to stay in the hospital a few extra days just so they can monitor her. On the bright side, I'm able to tell what position she's in, which I was totally unable to do with DS! I showed DH and DS yesterday, and they thought it was really cool.

6) GTKY: Do you have any Labor Day weekend plans or other end-of-summer fun planned? DH, DS, and I are going to a "Crybaby Matinee" today: Ingrid Goes West. Kids under five are free, and they keep the sound down and the lights dimmed. I just found out about the program, and I'm very excited.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker