Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday - 9/4

Happy Labor Day ladies! Hope you all are getting to spend it relaxing!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: So when you're having a bad day, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: TWW Monday - 9/4

• Loading the player...
  • @josie12367 Hope your day turns around for you. You ar so motivated when you're having a down day. I just want to mope. 
    @glitzandglitter Enjoy your day or relaxiton. 
    @_darth I definitely think tea should be an activity! Love me some tea. Hope the weather dries up and helps your joints out a bit. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -5 -3 -2 -1 O +1

Typical LP Length: 14 days 

Testing: trying to hold out until Saturday 

R/R: Nothing exciting happening.

CS/Q: Also nothing exciting 

GTKY: So when you're having a bad day, what do you do to cheer yourself up? Eat taste foods or read a good book. 

TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• @josie12367 Sorry you've been feeling down! *hugs* Cleaning and de-cluttering can improve my mood as well, but when I'm feeling sad I have a heck of a time getting motivated to clean!
    @glitzandglitter Enjoy relaxing today!
    @_darth I agree with others. Tea is totally an activity.
    @nitnat007 Sorry about the last day of vacation. :(
    @SkilledSailor Definitely put away the work today! Give yourself a break.
    ---------------------------

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Testing: Not until next Saturday at the earliest. If I can hold out longer, I will.

R/R: Lazy day planned for today! We have to go out and get some errands done, but after that I'll just continue catching up on laundry and maybe get some more class prep done.

CS/Q: No questions, chart in spoiler.

Ummm... eat too much junk food and watch Netflix? I'm trying to work on some better habits though. An artsy project (crochet, for me) helps, as does spending time with MH or friends.
  • Thank you all for your words of encouragement! Definitely means a lot :)

@glitzandglitter I hope testing goes great for you! If not, it's still early. Hang in there! And yes, HP is definitely something I turn to when i'm in the mood to just veg out in front of the TV, that or Big Bang Theory

@_darth Tea is definitely an activity! Nothing like a steaming cup to soothe your soul. What is your go to tea? Do you have a certain snack to go with it?

@nitnat007 I'm usually motivated to keep moving. Once I just veg on the couch i'm there for awhile. If I can stay up and doing things it tends to help more. I also love me some retail therapy...especially for shoes. BUT I have like two huge Rubbermaid tubs full, so I think for DH's sanity I must continue to resist! Unless there's a boot sale....then...I just can't...

@SkilledSailor Take the day off woman! I'm like you though, I like to know what's going on. I'm sure if I worked from home or owned my own business I'd become obsessed with making sure I check in frequently. Here's to hoping you can shut it all out for the day!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -1

Typical LP Length: 12-15? FF says 13 is my average

Testing: nah 

R/R: Just finished my morning coffee (with Kringle Kream!) while the dogs played in the yard. Now I'm going to go start painting the deck again and see how much I can get accomplished while DH sleeps. 

Rant- The wasps are horrible here right now!!! DH got stung in the butt Friday night! 

CS/Q: I was so determined to not be too hopeful this cycle since we got DHs SA results back. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment when the odds of conceiving naturally and totally against us. But then my chart goes and does this... Ah! SS galore! Someone help! 

I nap if I can (or just go to bed if it's late enough). Or I try to eat something. If I'm cranky I'm normally tired or hungry. If I'm at home I might just try to watch TV and veg and snuggle or play with my dogs. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @josie12367 Your things to cheer yourself up are all so productive! Hahaha. When I'm having a bad day I have 0 motivation for any of that! 

@glitzandglitter FX for good results if you test today! Just don't get too down and ruin your day off if it's not :) 

@_darth yay for lazy days! Enjoy it :)

@nitnat007 I hate when it's so windy I can hear it before I even get up! I live in ND though so it's fairly common. We've had a relatively calm summer though. 

@SkilledSailor I love a good bath!! When we finish the basement in our house a huge bathtub is on my must have list! 

@MrsBunz so jealous of your timing!! 

@darkstar42 I'm planning to start crocheting again this winter! I always think it's good to do when it's cold outside. I can cozy up with my project and catch up on some Netflix. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @josie12367 My favourite tea is lapsang souchong. I highly recommend it if you come across it. It smells strongly of smoke/odd for a tea so most people pass on it, but the smell is perfect when brewed and it tastes like you are drinking a camp fire. No favourite snacks. Maybe homemade bread.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling great. Sending virtual tea. 
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • @_darth - Ugh! My joints always ache when the weather sucks here too. I hope you enjoy your lazy day.
    @nitnat007 - Sorry it's your last day of vacation  
    @skilledsailor - I hope you enjoy your day off!
    @Darkstar42 - I hope you enjoy your lazy day! I need to do some class prep too
    @Mrsmiller8588 - I hate wasps! Your poor DH!

Testing update: BFN  I spent entirely too much time looking at it because you know if you look at it long and hard enough it will totally will change the results  neutral Spoiler alert it was still BFN. The TWW really brings out my crazy.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/??

Timing: Meh, this month wasn't the greatest, had so much going on that I wasn't even able to test for O.

Typical LP Length: 15

Testing: Next Monday

R/R: Rave: No work today, so that's pretty good.

CS/Q: Not much to see, missed several days of temping, no OPK's to enter. So pretty much winged it this month.

GTKY: So when you're having a bad day, what do you do to cheer yourself up? Reading any book and coloring!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @glitzandglitter you are not alone girlfriend! I stare at the tests for entirely too long. I come back to them and always feel a little nutty. I'm sorry it's a BFN :(
  • @nitnat007 I'd say my preferred junk food category is sweets. Chocolate eclairs sound amazing, but I'm not usually that fancy! I'll just get cookies, ice cream, or some kind of gummy candy (I love swedish fish!). Pizza is definitely another go to. Also, I totally agree with you and @MrsMiller8588 that crocheting is an awesome winter activity. Especially if you make something large, like a blanket.
    @jamiem522 Where in CA are you? I'm hearing stories of extreme heat all over the state. It's lovely where I am (MN), but we keep getting smoke from wild fires in Canada.
  • @nitnat007 we don't have his next SA scheduled yet. He was supposed to have an appointment with a urologist on Friday but he slept through it *eyeroll*. He hasn't called to reschedule yet. Plus TTC will probably take a back burner for a little bit because he has knee surgery in a week. They don't want him to do a repeat until after he's off pain meds. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @darkstar42 I'm in Sacramento! It's crazy hot. Even the Bay Area (where we would escape to) is in the 100s! We had some fires too so everything just looks so hazy and hot! 
  • @MrsMiller8588 Oh no, how frustrating! Sorry friend! How long do you think you'll be benched for? I really hope that this is your cycle though and none of that matters! FX
  • @nitnat007 I don't think we will be benched more than a month (if even that - we should be able to HIO with me on top. Lol). We just probably won't get to any treatments for awhile because DH will be delayed for appointments.  
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @MrsMiller8588 Nothing wrong with being on top. Get it girl!!  ;)
  • @darkstar42  @josie12367  Haha thank you! I managed to only respond to two emails today! Pretty good for me. 

@MrsMiller8588 Oh man, I do feel bad for your H but I'd be lying if I didn't chuckle at the thought of a grown man getting stung on the butt. Also, I'm a hope enabler. That is a pretty chart and I really hope you're the SS who gets KTFU against the odds.

@nitnat007 Yup, sitting still is the hardest part! Hence the tv on my laptop, haha. 

@ajsanders-2 Oh I love coloring too! Do you have any favorite books for it?

• CalebsHabibiCalebsHabibi member
    edited September 2017

Happy Labor Day!

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 28/10 @jamiem522 hello cycle buddy!

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: 11 days

Testing: today

R/R: I had to work today

GTKY: So when you're having a bad day, what do you do to cheer yourself up?  Today I went to the gym for a run before work so that made me feel better. Texting a friend helps too.

• @SkilledSailor I have one they call a Stress Relief, it's got all kinds of patterns. So it's pretty fun. My family has also gotten me a couple Harry Potter ones as well.
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22