Babies on the Brain

WTO/TWW Week of August 27

Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing:

TWW - Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: With labor day fast approaching...What is your favorite thing about fall?

Re: WTO/TWW Week of August 27

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19

WTO - WAYDTGKU: BBT and PNV

TWW - Timing: good

TWW - Testing: my goal is 10 DPO

R/R: I am posting WTO/TWW in hopes that I just Oed and my temps will stay up

CS/Q:

GTKY: With labor day fast approaching...What is your favorite thing about fall? Cooler weather! I love fall leaves but we don't have any where I live  :'(

• @lifesabeach85 I hate it when I'm not sure what to expect from my cycle.  Good luck!

@izza2 I try so hard not to judge other parents, but seriously, some choices are the wrong choice.  Also, where do you live that you needed a jacket this week??? We were thrilled that it was cooler for a couple of days, and it was nowhere near jacket weather.

@lalala2004  That's way exciting that your OPKs are getting darker!  Fingers crossed it continues!  I wish I had some insight as to what you can expect.

@glitzandglitter  I hope you did O!  I think it looks like you did, but obviously the one high temp doesn't mean much without some friends up there.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/8

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, Sex 

TWW - Timing: -3, -1, +1

TWW - Testing: Friday, if AF hasn't shown by then.

R/R:  Somehow, this is the first time I've posted from my laptop instead of my phone.  It is soooo much easier!  Also, even though I knew FF was wrong about my cycle length, but I'm psyched there's no sign of AF starting tomorrow.  Of course, there's a tiny part of my mind that says I'm late according to FF, so I should test. 

CS/Q:  Nope.  Ha, I don't know how to add my chart from my laptop, anyway.

GTKY: With labor day fast approaching...What is your favorite thing about fall?  Sweaters.  I'm desperate for it to cool down so I can wear my sweaters.  Also, so I can be less freakin' hot.  And sleep with blankets on my bed.  And I'm excited about the boots and pumpkiny things, too.

• @Secretstapler - Upstate NY. It was okay mid-day and through the afternoon, but in the mornings it's been in the low 50s. Which is still warm by all means, but cool enough that you can and will catch a cold if you're used to high 60s/70s.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• izza2 said:
    @Secretstapler - Upstate NY. It was okay mid-day and through the afternoon, but in the mornings it's been in the low 50s. Which is still warm by all means, but cool enough that you can and will catch a cold if you're used to high 60s/70s.
    Me too! We have had a pretty nonexistent summer IMO. WTF.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • izza2 said:
    @Secretstapler - Upstate NY. It was okay mid-day and through the afternoon, but in the mornings it's been in the low 50s. Which is still warm by all means, but cool enough that you can and will catch a cold if you're used to high 60s/70s.
    Me too! We have had a pretty nonexistent summer IMO. WTF.

Truth!
    I feel like we constantly had like a day or two of real summer weather, and then it was a week of rain. I've been so over it, but also would really like to have a couple of weeks of good summer weather!

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2. Right now, I'd kill for some cool weather like that, but I guess it's all relative.  But we've had our summer for 3 months now.  I think the mornings are starting to get a little cooler, though?  No way do you need a jacket, though.
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 32/14

TWW - Timing: -3, -2, -1

TWW - Testing: Sunday was BFN. Will try again Sat if no AF (but doubtful)

R/R: *shrugs*

CS/Q: too lazy to post, link in sig.  been pretty lazy about temping after O

GTKY: With labor day fast approaching...What is your favorite thing about fall? Scarves! I love wearing scarves and I have so many. But even fall is still pretty hot here, so it's more just a winter activity. 

• Best wishes for everyone!

GTKY: With labor day fast approaching...What is your favorite thing about fall? Aside from Halloween? I like the fall colors, so that's something I'm looking forward to when we go to Arkansas. I also do love hoodie weather and tall boots, but my boots need to be re-soled.

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • @lifesabeach85   I love all things pumpkin too.  Do you have any favorite pumpkin recipes?

@izza2   Agreed!  Temping after O is challenging...it's like, I want to have the data, but on the other hand it definitely fuels BSC and gives me anxiety in the morning before I test...so I think I'm opting not to temp after O anymore.

@lalala2004   Isn't it funny how TTC creeps into our dreams now?  I've had some crazy ones about testing.

@glitzandglitter   FX your temp stays up!  When do you usually O in your cycle?  Also, agreed...love cool weather and fall leaves, but we do not have much of that where i am either. :/

@Secretstapler   FX for you!  (FF was wrong for me last month and it drove me crazy..hoping it's different for you).  And yes, I cannot wait to wear sweaters.

@mrsmtothek   I hear you on the short period of cool weather.  Seems really unfair, right?!  I love scented candles too...actually I love everything about fall.

@JennyColada   FX your temp stays up.

@dreamscapes_   I love Halloween too!  Such a fun holiday.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 10

WTO - WAYDTGKU:  charting (technically benched this cycle due to MH's work trip)

TWW - Timing:

TWW - Testing:

R/R:  Great morning run!  Looking forward to cooler weather

CS/Q:

GTKY: With labor day fast approaching...What is your favorite thing about fall? 

Seriously everything!  I love pumpkins, scented candles, falling leaves, bonfires, sweaters, boots, apples, Halloween....I also love making soups and baking...I'm seriously getting excited thinking about fall.

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 24/11

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: O-3,O-2,O-1,O,O+1 

TWW - Testing: Tested at 10dpo because I had this great, triphasic looking chart, but BFN. Temp drop this morning so I'll wait to see if AF is late (due Friday) because I hate staring at white tests. 

R/R: Rant is that we were directly in hurricane zone, and this is like a nightmare. Rave is that we were incredibly lucky given the possibilities. We saw the news and got out of town to Dallas Thursday night before $hit hit the fan. Our neighborhood was right in the flood zone, and many of those pictures taken with water up to the street signs were in our neighborhood. We had neighbors rescued from their rooftops with infants in boats. By some miracle we only got 2-3 inches in the house in a part of the house that is about 6 inches lower than the rest.

CS/Q: For kicks: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/314865

GTKY: With labor day fast approaching...What is your favorite thing about fall?  Bonfires!!!

Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Guillerma so glad you got out and are safe!!! That is scary. Hopefully you won't have any more property damage. Gosh that is a rough shake. 

@emiliadkay are y'all still safe too? 

• @lifesabeach85 We're safe! Thanks for thinking of us.

Like @Guillerma, we're incredibly thankful to be able to say that given what so many others went (and are going) through. So glad to hear your family got out of town in time, @Guillerma!
  • And should add.. DH says if it's a boy, name is obviously Harvey...
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Guillerma, congratulations! I read your first post, clicked your chart, and was thinking, "Isn't that a BFP?". Then scrolled down! Such great news!!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @guillerma - Congratulations!!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Also, I am so glad you got out and were safe during the storm. I am sorry your house got water inside.
  • @dukestar5 - I don't really know?? Last month was my first month off BCP and I Oed on CD14. PreBCP I was Oing CD17-20.

Updated chart in the spoiler box:

• lifesabeach85lifesabeach85 member
    edited August 2017
    @Guillerma talk about the sunshine after the rain!!! Congrats!

• @Guillerma. Aaaaaahhhh!!!!  Congratulations!!!!! I'm so glad you are safe and have such great news!
  • Yaaaay @Guillerma!! So happy for you!
  • @Guillerma  Congrats!  So happy for you!  Also, I hope the home repairs will get done quickly.  I cannot imagine.
  • Thanks y'all! Please, please, please come join me soon!
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats, @Guillerma !
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @Guillerma  Congrats!!!!  
  • mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    edited August 2017
    @Guillerma Wonderful news!! Congratulations!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats @Guillerma !

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Congrats, @Guillerma!
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Yay @Guillerma!!! I get so excited when I see other BOTB moving on out! 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018