February 2018 Moms

Monday ticker change - 8/28

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY:  what is your favorite food?

Re: Monday ticker change - 8/28

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks, I think that makes him a naval orange. 

2) How are you feeling?
    My hips are killing me and my morning sickness is back but this time only at bedtime.  I do have a little more energy finally!

I had my pee in a cup and listen to the heartbeat appointment late last week.  All was good. 

DH pulled a muscle in his back and has been complaining for 2 days.  Just found out he hasn't taken anything to help.  As I sit here with an ice pack in my crotch and Tylenol trying to keep my pelvis from splitting in half. 

TACOS!
    17 weeks - a pomegranate 

2) How are you feeling?
    heartburn is creeping in and some occasional insomnia.  my biggest symptom is still nausea.  i am still constantly nauseous.  i really hope it goes away soon!

I have an appointment later this morning

I just really want this nausea to go away or start subsiding soon!!!

ice cream!!!
  • Loading the player...
      17+2, pomegranate
    2) How are you feeling?
      Same as usual. Just trying to adjust to a time change
     Not exactly an appointment but I have to establish care because I'm visiting family for a few months
      Why can't airplanes allow for just a little more seat room?! Seriously barely being able to move in the seat without touching your neighbor is so annoying!!

categorically: breakfast
     But I do LOVE my Mom's lasagna

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 17 weeks 

2) How are you feeling? Blah. I feel like I'm being punished for having an easy first trimester. Terrible SO joint pain and acid reflux

3) Any appointments this week? Nope. But getting so close to anatomy scan when we find out gender. Come onnn September 11. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm feeling so couped up lately. I was laid off a month ago and my husband is a pilot so is out of town 3-4 days at a time. It's been over 30C here (mid 90's F) and super smokie from wildfires so I haven't been getting out of the house. I wish it was Fall. 

5) GTKY:  what is your favorite food? Any pasta. Chinese food. Pizza. Haha. Let's be honest. I like carbs. 
    Stuck in the damn box 
    Pregnancy Ticker