December 2017 Moms
Options

Crazy Pregnancy Dreams

So we all know the raging pregnancy hormones can make for some crazy night time entertainment!

Let's share our most outrageous and ridiculous dreams here!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Crazy Pregnancy Dreams

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that the company I work for sold the week of Thanksgiving, which is when I'm tentatively planning to start my maternity leave. The new owners did not want to keep any of the lab staff, but my position was ambiguous to them so I had to sit through a bunch of meetings to determine whether I was worth keeping on.  Ultimately I had to pack up my desk (and tools) 38+ weeks pregnant, and everyone was really emotional, and they'd screwed up something with employee stock options so we weren't getting anything out of the sale except fired and I ended up sitting under my desk crying until DH came to help me move out my boxes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Y'all. I wake up EVERY SINGLE MORNING from a weird ass dream not knowing who I am, where I am, or what the heck is happening!  Usually within the hour I have completely forgotten the "plot line" of the dream, unless I really take the time after waking to sit and ponder over it, LOL.  I really hate I can't remember more of them now.  I shared one of last week's in the Randoms thread (or maybe it was Symptoms). It was a doozy.  I should keep a notebook by the bed  :D
  • Options
    @elcd458 I'm the same way. I am like "wtf kinda dream was that" but can't remember them unless I tell someone right away. Weird!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @elcd458 @dkizz82 I forget my dreams too, unless they're veryy shocking. And now that I'm running to the bathroom 3x a night, I have a new one during each interval between bathroom breaks lol.
  • Options
    A lot of my dreams are either crazy sexual or overly violent and bloody... never anything in between, And never both always just one or the other.
    Last night I had a dream that there was this psycho guy trying to get me with a sword... but I had an axe and was chopping him up, but no matter how many times I cut him he'd still try and get at me.... kind of like Monty Pythons Holy Grail, that scene with the knight who kept trying to fight even after getting all his limbs chopped off. It was really disturbing.
    Then the night before I had a dream I was having a threesome with my husband and my OBGYN... it was very graphic.

I definitely wake up every morning feeling "WTF?!" no matter what happens in my dreams.
  • Options
    @eazybreezy225 you reminded me! The other night I dreamt my husband had two penises and I got myself off but BJing them both simultaneously... I woke up humping the pillow between my legs  :D
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm with you @elcd458 I have weird dreams every single night!  Lately it's been a lot of people I haven't seen or talked to in many many years that randomly show up. They have been bizarre.  
    Pregnancy Ticker