March 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (08/28)

Didn't see this posted yet. Hopefully I didn't just miss it!

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments next week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY- What was your first job? 

Re: Monday Ticker Change (08/28)

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 10 weeks (yay double digits), strawberry 

2. How are you feeling? Okay. Still nauseous and vomiting but not as much. So I'll take it. 

3. Any appointments next week? Nothing this week. Had one last Thursday that went really well. Next one is next Friday. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? Nothing too new. Thankful I have an awesome OB who's seeing me quite frequently given my previous losses. 

5. GTKY- What was your first job? Delivering flyers when I was 5 years old. I know it's lame. But I count it because I did it for like 4 or 5 years. First "real" job was working in the cafe at our local zoo. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    12 weeks! Plum I believe. 
    2. How are you feeling? 
     Tired  and emotional. 
     No. 
     My son's preschool lousy his registration paperwork so I have to resubmit everything. But it won't disrupt his going to school. 
    Caterer, cook. 
  • Loading the player...
    11 weeks, baby is the size of a lime 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Feeling so thankful that I am feeling great! First day of school was today and I didn't feel fatigued at all! Thanking the lords above that some of my symptoms are subsiding! 

Finally have an appointment on Wednesday! Hoping for another ultrasound! 

I went camping this weekend up in Maine and was miserable.... never again will I go camping in a tent and if I do I will need a space heater!
    14 weeks today! Baby is the size of a peach.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Good other than having a cold/allergies.

I had one today! Just a check-up. Last time I went at 10 weeks and they couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler so I had an ultrasound. Well, the same thing happened again today! They couldn't find it so I had another quick ultrasound. Everything is good, baby just likes to move a lot I guess! :)

We find out what we're having on September 16th... I am so impatient!

I babysat a lot, but my first "real" job was at a clothing store in the mall.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

13 weeks

2. How are you feeling? 
    Tired, still bought a of naseusa.   Also, my boobs hurt and that's unusual at this point.  

No, had my NT scan and appointment last week, now nothing for the next month.  

Baby #3 is producing a noticeable "bump" to the outside world, where it looks like I'm putting on weight in the middle even in regular t-shirts can be seen. A mom at school drop off suggested I start running with them as a "stress reliever."  Ugh, with my first two people didn't suspect anything until well after 20 weeks.  

I worked at a arcade, mini-golf, play zone, driving range place.  I did a little of everything from being a birthday party hostess to cleaning to redeeming tickets, to serving as a banquet host at their next door country club.  It paid barely anything for the amount of work I had to do.  

10 weeks (and one day at this point), baby is the size of a prune or strawberry, depending on where you look.

2. How are you feeling? 
    I had more energy, but over the weekend the fatigue came back with a vengeance. My nausea is slightly better, but again, came back.

I had a blood draw yesterday in advance of the NT scan which will be next week. Since I did the blood draw before the scan, we should be told the results right then and there.

I've been having pregsomnia. Has anyone else? Does anything work for you?

When I was 14 I was a receptionist at a hair salon. I answered the phone, swept hair, washed/folded towels, made tea/got water, basically the usual receptionist duties. I'm actually a little surprised that I got the job, but I was responsible, and cheap since I was so young. The owner was a friend/acquaintance of my parents and her previous receptionist had just graduated college.

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. How many weeks are you?
    10 weeks

2. How are you feeling?
    Still tired but I feel like my energy is starting to come back.

Just had my blood drawn for NIPT on Monday and fainted. I felt so stupid. Next appointment will be my 12 week ultrasound. 

I can't wait for my baby bump to start showing! Right now I feel like the only weight I've gained is in fat, not baby. :(

5. GTKY- What was your first job? Movie theater cashier at 16. Free movie screenings, woot woot!!