Trying to Get Pregnant

SORRY

Re: SORRY

• Loading the player...

• Also reported. 

I didnt even even read your post, but I don't have to. It's against TOU to ask if you are pregnant and to post pics of pee stick (except on first tri - what does a positive look like?).
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • I read the rules. I understand I'm being reported, but do you guys mind clarifying what I did wrong?
  • And now I'm bawling. I knew people in these forums could be mean. I didn't think I'd get such unconstructive feedback about it :(
  • Whatever, I'll just delete it. I have a hunch no ones going to talk to me like a human being.
  • Why are you bawling? Nobody was particularly mean and if you would actually participate in the community you wouldn't consider anyone here "mean" but actually find a supportive group of women's. You don't just come on a board and post something against the TOU, that's what you did wrong. 
  • PhotogAsh said:
    Whatever, I'll just delete it. I have a hunch no ones going to talk to me like a human being.
    Internet strangers cannot tell you if you are pregnant or not. Take a new test in the morning for more "funsies" to see if you're pregnant. 
    And if you think anyone treated you unfair, imagine being out to eat with a group of friends you have known for awhile. Then picture a random person sitting down at your table and yelling over everyone else "look at me! Look at this photo on my phone no one asked to see!" Kind of obnoxious right? That's kind of what you did here. And with a pic of something you peed on.
    Read the rules again, lurk, learn the flow of the community, then participate. That's a true statement for any forum.
  • @izza2 Those boobs....dayum. Flawless
  • @izza2 fun fact: if FF is right about my predicted O date, and I get KTFU this cycle, my due date would be Angelina's birthdate. THAT HAS TO BE A SIGN RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

YES.
    OH MY GOSH.

That would literally be the best thing ever. :smiley:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• izza2 said:
    lulu1180 said:
    OMG @izza2 butt baby!!!!  Just when I've completely forgotten about it, someone brings it up again!
    I don't think I can ever forget about butt baby. :lol:
    Is there a link for this in a past past?!
  • OP - people are not mean. Just need to follow the rules.
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"