Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 8/29

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:  

CS/Q:

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Bonus for GIFs.
*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: WTO Tuesday 8/29

• Loading the player...
  • @offtoneverland - Hi, where do you work, please? I'd like to come stalk you for shepherd's pie. *drool* For real, though, I hope you can stay dry!!
    @augusta108 - GL at the vet! I hope everything's okay!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 if your DH is waking you up, it better be to feed you cheesecake, not talk about it :lol:
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @lalala2004 Happy belated birthday! And yay for a b-day massage and sex. :)
    @izza2 Clearly it's a sign you need more bacon in your life. And how the heck did I forget about Boy Meets World???? I loved that show! Used to watch late night re-runs of that in college.
    @offtoneverland Good luck staying dry today!
    @Augusta108 Hope your kitty is ok!
    @ajsanders-2 Fx for crosshairs soon!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Sorry you're still stuck in limbo! That's no fun at all. :(
  • Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: appointments to figure out how to get pregnant, bbt (even though most of my chart is dotted lines where I didn't temp), HIO (once so far), praying 

R/R:  I think I have the man cold  :(  I know it's just a cold, but I am being a huge baby about it. I feel really sick. Also it's another busy week at work so I legitimately don't have time for a sick day. 

CS/Q: well my temp today is normal post-o temps, but it might be up because of the cold I have. IDK I'm not doing OPKs this month. 

GTKY: What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Bonus for GIFs.

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @MrsMiller8588 Sorry you're sick!
    @marcus7676 The sausages were great! Our local market makes really interesting combinations, and this was the first time we'd tried the fig & shallot. Definitely one we'll get again!
    @zamora_spin Have you changed the time you temp? That could potentially affect your temps and coverline.
    @doxiemoxie212 I don't remember ever watching The Popples, but I do remember the toys! Those were so awesome.
  • Eta:  I forgot about the Popples, @doxiemoxie212!  

I also loved Pound Puppies and Fraggle Rock and Muppets. Clearly, my parents didn't monitor tv time too much.... Lol
  • @jrm_14 I have two lines on OPKs for a very long time. Though I also have positive OPKs (darker than control) for 36 hours typically. 
  • zamoraspinzamoraspin member
    edited August 2017
    @darkstar42 Great thought and kind of yes, but if anything I have trended earlier which I would have thought would drive the average down and not up. I used to wake up pretty consistently between 6:30 - 7 am, lately I sometimes wake up earlier and just go ahead and temp at that time. This am was a 6:20 am temp. I have two in a row taken at exactly 6:50 am and they are 97.12 and 97.68. You'll see a lot of open circles on my chart but they are mostly earlier temps rather than later.
    @jrm_14 Maybe, but only if I get a lot done which... woops I've been bumping. I don't have specific hours at my job but have to work a certain amount overall.  
  • @zamora_spin mine have been lower and lower. Do you have cysts that you know of by chance? I feel like I read at some point in the chart stalk thread that that can affect temps. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 I sure do have cysts! Or at least I believe I do based on a history of them in my early teen years. I was pretty sure I developed some/one Cycle 3 which carried into Cycle 4 and I thought it might be affecting my temps, but this cycle I have not *felt* them so idk. This is a good possible explanation if they have somehow been building up (even if I am not feeling them) over all this time off bc - I have been on bc so much of my adult life and bc of course controls cysts. You are so smart. Will be one of my questions for the RE for sure. 
  • On mobile, so sending love tits to all!  <3

@zamora_spin. What do you think of the acupuncture? How long have you been going?  Also, jealous of your fall weather...still hot here in the south!

@MrsMiller8588. So sorry about your cold.  Summer colds are the worst!

month/cycle: 5/5

cd: 10

waydtgku: charting, green tea & testing out EPO (benched this cycle due to H's work travel)

r/r:  (rave): morning run & getting my hair done!

cs/q:

gtky: full house!
  • zamoraspinzamoraspin member
    edited August 2017
    @dukestar5 I like acupuncture. I had always kind of wanted to try it. I am not being treated for anything in particular, my cycles are pretty regular, but acupuncture *can* help some women to ovulate if they are an-O and can improve regularity. The studies on acupuncture and fertility are kind of a mixed bag but it's something that can't hurt if you go to a good, licensed professional. In traditional Chinese medicine the kidneys have a large role in reproduction, so my acupuncturist sometimes works on my kidney health. The biggest benefit to me has been I feel more relaxed immediately afterwards and there is a sense of well-being that generally lasts for at least several days. I go every other week generally but for the next month or so it might be more like every three weeks because of travel. eta I have been going for about two months and have my fourth visit this Friday. 
  • @catlady1215. I'm sorry the appointment was disappointing. If you don't mind me asking, what did your doctor do at the consult? Did they ask you lots of question, take blood work? Did they give you next steps?
  • @dukestar5 basically just asked my family history. didn't even ask DHs. went over our ttc journey and findings. went through a list of reasons why my losses could have happened... then said why he didn't think that was the case. no kind of blood work. no testing. couple recommendations for my endocrinologist.. which are common sense things that she's already on top of anyway.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @blackhottamales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSFE5XKCeVI

My mom haaaaaaaaaaated The Popples. I looooooooved them! 
  • @offtoneverland - Cycle buddy!! 
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @Augusta108 Glad to hear your kitty is okay! He looks super comfy in that picture!
    @blackhottamales Same here! No motivation to do a dang thing right now!
    @Stargazer1lily FX for you. Maybe they'll get someone to review it.
    @krashke Woot, woot for getting done early!!
    @ChloandCoco I agree with you on temping, I swear that stresses me out even more.
    @catlady1215 I am very sorry that your appointment did go well.
    @dukestar5 Yay for getting your hair done, I need to get mine done soon as well.
    @jrm_14 I loved Sabrina!! My sister named her cat Salem!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @jrm_14 I am the same as @doxiemoxie212. I seem to have dark lines, but not as dark as the control; and whenever i do get a positive, it is actually darker than the control (using Wondfos). When I start to not be able to tell if positive or not, I switch to digital CB OPKs with the smiley face. Usually get a couple negatives and then a positive. After the positive with the digital, I usually stop using OPKs (maybe a Wondfo here or there to see if the line is lighter because I'm addicted to POAS)
  • @ajsanders-2 So glad to have a cycle buddy! We're the same age too...we're practically twins! :D
    @izza2 Love your Boy Meets World gif! That's a good one. That's too funny about your husband keeping you awake trying to talk about cheesecake...sounds like something my husband would do. He's a huge foody and loves talking about that kind of stuff.
    @Augusta108 I forgot about Clarissa! So many good TV shows from the 90's. :) Glad your kitty is doing better and gaining weight. It's a constant struggle for us to keep our dog at a decent weight too because she hates to eat food...she's a weirdo.
    @blackhottamales It sounds like none of us are feeling motivated today!
    @krashke My office is closing a little early on Friday too! Yeah! I definitely recommend temping so you can get a feel for your cycle and when you normally ovulate. I find it really fascinating to watch my temperatures change throughout the month and I've learned so much doing it! It can help take away some of the guess work, which can be helpful. You know from the intro thread that I'm taking a break from it this cycle, but I may end up regretting it because I love to know specifics. :p

*TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @ChloandCoco oh my god I forgot about She Ra! I dressed up as her for at least two halloweens in a row. How could I forget?!
  • @izza2 - Just popping in to say that I apparently have similar "awake" conversations during my sleep, too! Although I guess they are normally prompted by someone "waking me up" and I talk to them like I'm awake (but often don't make complete sense) and have no recollection of it later. I once told an ex that she had a floating spleen while I was sleep talking. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker