1st Trimester

How soon can you get pregnant after a miscarriage??

i just recently had a miscarriage at 6 weeks aug. 11th and it was all natural (no d&c), and I bleed until the 15th. At my follow up appointment, the 18th, I was told I was cleared to try again (however we started ttc when I stopped bleeding) and that my tests came back negative. Every day since then, my fiancé and i have been ttc. A few days ago (the 23rd) I had some uncomfortable cramping and followed by a little bit of spotting. The last two days, I've noticed that my boobs have been kind of sore and I just feel different. Just for fun, I took a first response test this morning and a very very faint line appeared after about 3 minutes. My fiancé couldn't see it, thinks I'm imagining it, but I know it's there and my bff believes to see it too. Could I already be pregnant again? Or am I just going crazy?? Anyone else gone through this?

Re: How soon can you get pregnant after a miscarriage??

• i just recently had a miscarriage at 6 weeks aug. 11th and it was all natural (no d&c), and I bleed until the 15th. At my follow up appointment, the 18th, I was told I was cleared to try again (however we started ttc when I stopped bleeding) and that my tests came back negative. Every day since then, my fiancé and i have been ttc. A few days ago (the 23rd) I had some uncomfortable cramping and followed by a little bit of spotting. The last two days, I've noticed that my boobs have been kind of sore and I just feel different. Just for fun, I took a first response test this morning and a very very faint line appeared after about 3 minutes. My fiancé couldn't see it, thinks I'm imagining it, but I know it's there and my bff believes to see it too. Could I already be pregnant again? Or am I just going crazy?? Anyone else gone through this?
    Please be advised that an admin will close this discussion down. It's against the TOUs to ask if you could be pregnant. Sorry for your previous loss.   If you ovulated, it's a possibility. If you are reading a test outside of the given time frame (dependant of the test), no line counts.
  • Gingermom15Gingermom15 member
    edited August 2017
    i just recently had a miscarriage at 6 weeks aug. 11th and it was all natural (no d&c), and I bleed until the 15th. At my follow up appointment, the 18th, I was told I was cleared to try again (however we started ttc when I stopped bleeding) and that my tests came back negative. Every day since then, my fiancé and i have been ttc. A few days ago (the 23rd) I had some uncomfortable cramping and followed by a little bit of spotting. The last two days, I've noticed that my boobs have been kind of sore and I just feel different. Just for fun, I took a first response test this morning and a very very faint line appeared after about 3 minutes. My fiancé couldn't see it, thinks I'm imagining it, but I know it's there and my bff believes to see it too. Could I already be pregnant again? Or am I just going crazy?? Anyone else gone through this?
    If you haven't done so, you may post a picture of your test in the very top thread titled "what does a positive pregnancy test look like?" (Or something to that effect), And get a few fresh pairs of eyes. Sorry for your loss and good luck 

eta typos
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for your loss. If you think you might be pregnant, take another test. Maybe try a digital so there's no guess work.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::