January 2018 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying 8/25

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 8/25

• Options
    I haven't cried this week YET lol...but I did cry over my landscaping last Saturday because I was just so happy lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I almost cried this morning when I dropped the dogs off for day camp because the employees were so excited to see them and then the dogs got super excited. It was so cute! The employees started singing the dogs' names and then Otter would bark in response. I'm actually tearing up now just typing this which feels so silly because I really haven't cried much during pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Crying because this is the longest I'll be away from DD since she was born  :'(
  • Options
    Cried yesterday on the drive home because of a radio article about hot car deaths, before it even started. There was a little 'later this hour' blurb and I started thinking about what I would have done if a child was found in a car when I was a property manager and that was about it for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    Not funny one first: this blocked salivary gland is agonizing. It pushes on the roots of my teeth on that side and they're so sore and sensitive I can't eat or drink without crying. The swelling's the size of a golf ball and nothing helps but hot packs... :'( 

Funny one: I'm a reality tv junkie (sorry not sorry) and I'm rewatching an old season of survivor where someone famously lies about his grandmother dying to manipulate the other players. I've seen it before and of course I know it's fake, but he's so convincing I cried anyway!  :D
  • Options
    I cry about everything. UGH. It's driving me insane. Especially with DH. He's prepping to go hunt this fall and he's spending some time out back a few days a week to practice shooting and I just miss him (He's 400ft away) and I just cry. Poor DH, he thinks I've lost it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @britmanering73 girl I am right there with you! I lose it over the stupidest crap with my FI and after it's all done, I think to myself omg! It is not that serious and you are just legit emotional! I want to yell at my own self lol!
  • Options
    Last night DS wasn't quite falling asleep. We did CIO with him so he is used to us putting him into bed awake, sleepy but awake, and him falling asleep. He wasn't crying or anything... just hanging out and talking to himself, he also bangs his head into the railing in his bed, which he's done since he was 6 months, and we've talked to his pediatrician at every apt and she says it's common and he's not having any developmentally issues so not to worry about it, which is annoying. Anyway... After 30 minutes of him just sitting up and hanging around I went up and laid him down and patted his back for a second and right before he closed his eyes he looked back at me and smiled. I bawled like a baby. He's only little for so long guys. Sometimes I wish time away because it's so fun to look forward to the next phase and for that moment it just hit me.

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just looked at a bunch of pictures from Houston/the hurricane in Texas, and I'm still crying my eyes out at work! Just seeing some of those people who are alone and have to figure out how to put their lives back together after everything has been destroyed. Just makes me so thankful to have a husband and family I can depend on.
  • Options
    I just got back from my follow up appointment for my painful swollen face. It looks like I may have to just live with the pain until it passes on its own or until the baby is born! The problem appears to be a stone just like a kidney stone, but in my face! They don't see any signs of infection, so they suspect the stone is stuck and will need to be surgically removed if it doesn't come out on its own. 

:( They're scheduling me an ENT consult to check for other alternatives. Meanwhile, I've lost six pounds since Friday because it hurts so much to eat.
  • Options
    Church. 
    We had a family reunion this weekend and half of us went to my grandmother's church yesterday. And when I say half of us, it was the criers (serious criers and they aren't pregnant). So here we are singing Joy to the World (that's a whole 'nother story) - in parts and I just started sobbing.
    January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker