February 2018 Moms

Sciatica/round ligament pain

Does anyone else's hips kill them?  I'm only 17 weeks and already feel like my right hip is dislocating when I walk
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sciatica/round ligament pain

• edited August 2017
    I think in the weekly symptoms thread people have discussed stretching and yoga techniques to help with that. That could be useful advice for you. But yes I work 45 hours a week and feel like dying. I don't remember the names of the poses they said are helpful. I usually just take a couple of Tylenol and sleep it off. 

Eta: it cut off half my post 
  • Loading the player...
  • Also look at the thread titled " SI joint pain" you may find you are experiencing that. 
  • I think in the weekly symptoms thread people have discussed stretching and yoga techniques to help with that. That could be useful advice for you. But yes I work 45 hours a week and feel like dying. I don't remember the names of the poses they said are helpful. I usually just take a couple of Tylenol and sleep it off. 

Eta: it cut off half my post 
    Yes! I ditto that you find this post, I've been using some of the techniques recommended and it's been giving great relief!  Hope you get some relief too