April 2018 Moms

Sick sick sick

Hi ladies, I am 8 weeks 1 day with my 3rd. Huge surprise and wasn't planned but here I am.

Re: Sick sick sick

• jkatkins said:
    Hi ladies, I am 8 weeks 1 day with my 3rd. Huge surprise and wasn't planned but here I am.
    Hi, we have an introduction thread that I would recommend you post in to tell everyone a little about yourself. I also suggest you read the thread at the top of the page that says "READ THIS FIRST" so you can get an idea for how things work around here. One off threads like this are discouraged because it clusters up the board. 
  • Not sure what happened there but most of my post disappeared. Was wondering if you all had any suggestions or if anything has helped you with morning sickness. Major nausea and food aversions here. Lost 13 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Food and even water not appealing. I'm on zofran 3 times a day and it doesn't seem to help much. I'm at my wit's end with this. Trying to enjoy my pregnancy and be happy but having a hard time. Thanks
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry about that will do. 
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited August 2017
    jkatkins said:
    Not sure what happened there but most of my post disappeared. Was wondering if you all had any suggestions or if anything has helped you with morning sickness. Major nausea and food aversions here. Lost 13 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Food and even water not appealing. I'm on zofran 3 times a day and it doesn't seem to help much. I'm at my wit's end with this. Trying to enjoy my pregnancy and be happy but having a hard time. Thanks
    I'm sorry to hear you have been feeling sick. Once again, I would recommend you read the "READ THIS FIRST" thread. We have a weekly thread created for both questions and symptoms that this would have gone great in. I believe there has also already been a lot of discussion about nausea if you just lurk the threads a bit. 
  • @jkatkins I second everything that @JJMNO1616 said. If you look around a bit, you'll find a whole thread called "Nauseous Mommies Unite" where lots of ladies are talking about what's helping them. Otherwise, hang out and get used to the lay of the land here before starting new discussions.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20